Chapter 17

Jacob's - First-Person POV

"Do you know when they're gonna stop? The new guys are going to be here in 10 minutes." I quizzed, looking at my watch-timer that had been counting down from 30 since Zak and Darryl went upstairs. "Probably not for another half-hour. It's most likely Darryl destroying Zak right now, 'cause Zak's moaning more." Vincent replied, leaving me slightly shocked. "Oh-" I cut off my own sentence, now realizing that Vincent was right. He simply laughed and closed his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

"There's like... 7 minutes now. Are you serious?" I asked, slightly annoyed now. Why would you have sex now!? Ya'll really couldn't resist that much!? I thought thoughts that I really wished I hadn't thought for the next 5 minutes before hearing a knock at the front door. "Wait," Vincent coached, holding up his hand. "I told them to knock a certain way so we could know it's them." A series of knocks came after Vincent said this. They were quick, 10 second, morse code for 'muffin.' "That's them, alright." Vincent and I got up and walked over to the door, opening it awkwardly, as Zak's moaning was clear as day from OUTSIDE. "Let me guess, Darryl and Zak are making those noises?" Clay hinted. "Uh- Possibly. . ." Vincent answered with a small chuckle.

Clay laughed, "It's whatever. With them two," He points at Dave and Nick, "We'll be able to handle it." "Shut it, Nerd!" Dave yells at Clay. "Uh- Anyway, come in!" I told the group. "Thanks!" They all came in and looked around, probably surprised at how nice the place was.

A/N I don't think I ever mentioned the complexity of the house. I'm just now realizing. But, if I ever said anything about how many rooms there were, forget it. There are 4 rooms now bitch. In the next chapter, I'll give you guys a bit of a visual of what it looks like. Sorry!!

"How many rooms you got? Me, George, Dave, and Clay can sleep in the same room." Nick suggested, turning to me and Vincent. I decided to be a good friend and say, "Is it ok if George, Clay, and Vincent stay in the same room? There's only 1 other room available." Clay and George looked at each other. Clay smiled and patted George's head. "Sure! That's totally fine." Vincent practically fainted but George caught him. "A- A- Are you o- okay?" He muttered, terrified. No response.

"He must have low iron or something. It would make sense, after all, he is always falling when he gets out of bed in the morning. And he can't stand for too long either. That walk and even standing here must have drained him." I spoke up. "S- Should I bring him t- to the c- couch?" George managed to speak clearly this time. "I've got him." Clay went over and picked up Vincent bridal style and walked over to the stairs. "Which room?" I was astonished, "T- The second one over..." He nodded and went up the stairs with George running after him.

"So, you gonna show us where we should put all this food?" Nick pointed to bags that Clay and George had put on the ground and the ones on their backs. "Oh, yeah! Sorry, come with me." I went over to the kitchen and showed them the cabinets that they could put food in. "Can we go to the room you wanted us to go to?" Dave asked, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah! It's the one at the end of the hallway!" I replied. "K." The two of them went upstairs while I went over to the couch and sat down next to Dylan, falling asleep.

-------------------------

623 words