Chapter 11

Zak's

Where the hell is everyone!? "Darryl!? Vincent!? Anyone!?" I yelled but only a whisper came out. Where am I?

"ZAK! ZAK WAKE UP!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!" Darryl! Darryl is yelling for me! "I'm awake! I'm awake! Where are you!?" I yelled, but once again nothing but a whisper came out.

VIEW Switch: Zak

Zak recognized where he was. He was by the school he went to before this whole thing started. "Why am I here? HELLO!?" Zak called out and this time it was louder and more of a yell. Darryl's yelling became quieter and quieter. Zak was going into a deep coma. "WAKE UP, YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Zak starting stomping and kicking and hitting himself, trying to wake himself up. None of it worked until he realized that he would wake up if he dreamt that he was falling. So, Zak ran into his school and up the stairs, to the top of the building.

He breathed heavily and turned around on the ledge. "3... 2.. 1." He leaned backward and fell for what seemed so long before opening his eyes and seeing a ceiling above him and a smiling-through-tears Darryl. He jumped on top of him, "ZAK! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Zak hugged Darryl tightly, "It's ok. I'm here. By the way, I jumped off a building in my dream so I would jump awake, haha..." Darryl smiled widely through his tears. "You're so smart!" He leaned in and gave Zak a peck on the lips.

Vincent stood up, "I'm gonna go change." He jogged over to the stairs and took 3 steps at a time up them. "Did I do something wrong?" Zak asked, looking concerned. "No, you didn't do anything. He just came down so he probably wanted to change into something other than his pajamas." Darryl smiled and moved Zak's hair out of his eyes. "Can we eat something? I'm hungry." "Sure."

The two got up and walked over to the kitchen. "What should we have?" Zak looked around, "I dunno. Also, I'm not actually that hungry I just said the first thing that came to mind." "Heh. Ok. Well, what do you wanna do then?"

Cut Scene - Vincent

I expected it to happen but why am I so hurt? I dunno. Whatever, I don't care.

Vincent was sitting on his bed, thinking when he then heard footsteps quickly going up the stairs and Zak laughing. The hell? Vincent got up from his bed and tip-toed over to Zak and Darryl's room. He could hear giggling, but more like a quiet laugh. What in the hell could they possibly be doing? Vincent decided to brush it off and sit outside his bedroom where he couldn't hear many sounds from the room.

About 6 minutes later Vincent had slightly dozed off so he didn't actually hear anything coming from the room until he got up, went to their door, put his ear up against it, and heard Zak's soft, yet heavy, breathing.

You've got to be kidding me.

The breathing started to turn more into humming and soon enough it was a moan. Vincent gagged at the sound but continued listening, as he was unsure if he was really hearing the right thing. "Yo, what is that noise?" Jacob had woken up and he was whispering while coming out of the bedroom he and Dylan were in. "Sh!" Vincent said, putting his finger up to his lips. He motioned for him to come closer, so he could hear the sound better.

'Are they having sex?' Jacob mouthed. Vincent nodded and held in laughter. The moaning got louder and louder until it stopped, causing Vincent and Jacob to run away, giggling.

----------------------

607 words