Chapter 21

I'm sorry this is out late! I got distracted by YT and Discord and then remembered that I had writing to do. Anyway, enjoy!

Dave - First-Person POV

Should I give him a second chance? He seems so filled with regret... I don't want to be in a relationship with him, though. I believe in second chances so, I'll give him one. Just no relationship.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom door, "N- Nick? Can we talk? Please." There was a silence before Nick spoke, "What about?" "I want to give you a second chance. No relationships but... another chance to prove that you can be a nice guy."

If only Techno was ok with shipping :( This would be so much easier -,- Btw in this their heights are swapped - so Techno is 5'11" and Nick is 6'1" (sorry this was cut off before)

Nick opened the door and slipped past Dave. "I'm just going to go live in that house down the street. It has 2 bedrooms so if Jacob and Dylan want to come live with me just have Zak and Darryl send them over and I'll set up the other room." "What do you-" "Save it, Dave. I've made up my mind." And without another word, Nick walked out of the room with his backpack.

What... What just happened? He just walked out! Just like that! Why?

Nobody's POV

Dave fell to his knees, now crying. His hands shook as he held his head low. At this sound, Zak and Darryl came rushing in. "What happened, Dave!?" Darryl yelled, rushing to Dave's side. "Where's Nick!?" Darryl looked around and back at Dave, sitting crisscross now. "He- He left. He went to the house down the street. The one with 2 bedrooms." Dave responded shakily. "And, before you ask, he went for walks around here and he'd count how many rooms were in each house if the door was unlocked. I guess yours was locked when he came this way."

"Do you want us to go look for 'im?" Zak asked, kneeling to one knee. "No... He doesn't like to be looked for. Just let him go. He won't come back anyway." Dave stood up and went into the bathroom to wash his face. "Can you guys just go, please?" Zak and Darryl stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door softly.

"I feel bad for him. He's probably heartbroken after what Nick did... and what he said." Darryl stated, looking down. "He'll be ok," Zak replied, hugging Darryl's left arm.

I must resist the smut... I MUST RESIST!!

Zak and Darryl went into their bedroom and laid down next to each other on the bed. "Love you, Zakkie," Darryl said, putting his arm around Zak, who was snuggled up against him. "I love you too, Darrie." The two fell asleep in this position, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

475 words including all the A/N

Let's just sayyyyyy Jacob and Dylan were uuuhhhh UUUHHH IDK THEY WENT TO SLEEP IN THEIR ROOM IG IDK