Chapter 35

I'm sorry in advance -,-

Same POV

"As long as you're happy." Zak's eyes seemed to light up and a smile formed on his face. "Thank.. you." He was able to respond. "Hey, say 'I love Darryl' " He's all loopy, it'll work. "I love... Darryl!" I smiled, what an adorable little muffin! "I can speak by the way. Can't believe you took advantage of me like that!" Zak crossed his arms and pouted.

"You can!? Oh gosh, I'm sorry Zak!" "It-" ... "It's whatever. I already love you!" Zak held out his arms and I hugged him, holding him tightly. I loosened the hug and simply rested my arms on Zak's shoulders, my face inches from his.

Incoming-not-really-smut, just kissing and some TopBoyHalo and bottom Skeppy rq

I leaned in to kiss Zak and he kissed back. He pulled me on top of him by leaning backward. We stopped kissing and Zak spoke, "I've been awake for a while, dummy. I've been listening to whatever I could." "You're not supposed to be snooping, bubby..." "I know." Zak and I connected lips again, and I took the bedsheet off Zak. "Clothes next please," Zak said in between our kisses.

"EY! He just woke up!" Jacob screeched, standing like a monkey in the doorway. "He woke up like half an hour ago!" I said, groaning in annoyance. "Exactly, stupid!" "C'mon Jacob! Just leave us be!" Zak yelled, sitting up onto his forearms. "Oh," "Jacob, ya' look stupid," I told him - he was standing like that one emoji of a man standing. Don't ask me why I remember that. "I guess you are awake then. Oops!" Jacob basically sprinted out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Smut part then angst after as per request of my friend on Twitter and some other people who voted definitely fairly 😃

"Anyway, shall we continue?" "We shall." Zak pulled down on the sides of my shirt and fell back down on the bed.

"Clothes please," I stopped kissing Zak for a moment, smirked, but it was more of a smile, and continued kissing him again.

Quick POV Switch

"You just left them!?" Clay screeched at Jacob. "Well, yeah! Zak's been awake for a while!" Clay looked at Jacob, probably more surprised than him. "Oh," He said quickly, then he walked over to the couch and sat down criss-cross. "I'll be over here. You wanna just listen.?" Clay asked, looking up at everyone else. "Eh, why not? It'll be interesting."

Everyone else walked over to the couches and sat down. Dave on the right side of the couch, Clay on the left, and Dylan on Jacob's lap on the couch-chair.

And, the noise started.

~~~~~~~~~

460 words

AYOOO WE ARE GOING ZAK'S POV I WANTED TO SEPERATE THE PARTS JUST IN CASE ANYONE WANTED TO SKIP IT EASILY! GL