Chapter 7

Thanks so much for reading my first chapter!! <3 I'm super thankful for it!

Nobody

The next morning Zak woke up to a drooling Darryl by his side. "Ehgh.." Zak let out. He hated the sight and thought of drool. It disgusted him. Zak slid off the bed like a snake and fell to the floor with a soft thump. "Menmnnm.." Darryl rolled over in bed and muttered.

I just gotta be slick.. Just walk lightly on the floor. Simple!

Zak took small steps and looked back at Darryl every few. Once he was out of the room he went down the stairs to see a worried looking Vincent cooking in the kitchen.

"What's up?" Zak asked him, worried now too. "I'm fine, just a little worried about something..." Vincent responded. "What is it that you're worried about?" There was a silence then Vincent spoke up, "About us. What if we're the only ones around here!?" "SHHSSSSHSHH You'll wake up Darryl!" Zak said in a whisper. "Sorry." Vincent said. The two sat in silence for a few seconds. "Do you love Darryl already?" Vincent asked, looking up at Zak with a worried but hopeful expression. More silence. "Possibly." Zak said starting towalk towards Vincent.

He looks upset... Why? ... Think! Think! Think! Voice in the back of Zak's head: He likes you. Back to Zak's main thoughts: W-What!? No! No, he doesn't. Does he? Maybe. It would make sense. He looked sad after I answered. Threesome? Naaahh.! ... Naaaaaahhhh..! .... Well shit!

"Do you like me?" Zak blurted out by accident. Vincent spun around quickly. "nO...!" He said in a high voice. "Ok so if I do this you won't be turned on?" Zak walked over to Vincent and stood up against him. Vincent started blushing, "W-What're you doing?" He held his hands in the air has he said that. Zak said nothing and lifted his leg. "Stop, Zak...!" Vincent said quietly. "No." Zak slid down to the floor and sat on his heels. "Zak, get.up." the two stared at each other before Zak stood up, "Was worth a shot. The shot hit. Pew!"

---------------------------

353 words