Chapter 15

Nobody's

Darryl and Vincent walked into the house to see Zak and Jacob yelling at one another, pointing at a board game, while Dylan just sipped on some coffee. "I get to go there because I got 3 blue! You only get to go there because you got 1 red! See!?" Zak pointed at two cards. "No, I get to go there because I got 2 red! Not 1! And you only get to go there because you got 3 blue!" Mega turned around and signed 'Help.' towards Darryl.

"Hey! Why are you guys fighting?" Darryl questioned. "We're playing Candy Land and Jacob made an unfair move so we started fighting," Zak responded. "You did too but whatever..." Jacob protested. "Of course you guys were fighting over something like that," Vincent emphasized, closing the front door and taking off his shoes. "Well, how about you stop playing then?" Darryl suggested. 'That's what I told them!' Dylan signed.

'They probably didn't hear you.' Darryl signed jokingly. 'Haha. Very funny.' "Anyway, guys, we have good news!" "What is it?" Jacob asked, helping Zak clean up the mess they'd made while playing Candy Land. "We found people! Their names are Clay, George, Nick, and Dave!" "Pog!" Zak exclaimed.

2 minutes later (They're all sitting across from each other with Zak and Darryl on the floor, Jacob and Dylan on the couch, and Vincent on a couch-chair)

"Wanna just ask each other questions and answer truthfully?" Vincent suggested, looking at the two couples. "Sure!" "Ok, Jacob and Dylan, how many times do you guys have sex in a week, and does Dylan moan?" Zak wondered, sitting up. The couple blushed, "We usually have sex like... 3-4 times a week. And yeah, Dylan moans. I just stuff his mouth with his scarf." Dylan hit Jacob's arm. The group laughed besides Dylan, who was blushing wildly.

"Ok, next question, Vincent... are you planning on getting into a relationship anytime soon?" Jacob asked Vincent, making him blush.

"W- Well, Clay is kind of cute but I think he's in a relationship with George." Vincent looked down slightly in disappointment. "Hey, don't worry! I think Clay was looking at you more than he was looking at me by the way. He might want a threesome." Darryl assured, winking at Vincent.

"No, I would have noticed." He replied, looking even more disappointed now. "Just trust me on this one, ok?" Vincent looked up at Darryl and nodded. "Hey, how long until they get here?" Zak budded in. "Oh, I actually hadn't thought about that." Darryl looked at his watch, "They should be here in about a half-hour, why?" "Just curious."

"I'm gonna go upstairs and prepare the other room, k?" Zak got up and headed for the stairs. "Wait for me!" Darryl yelped, running after Zak. The two went upstairs together and you could hear their bedroom door close behind them. "Here we go again." Jacob leaned back and put his arm around Dylan, bringing him closer.

-------------------

506 words including the author's notes :)