26

▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

'What the heck did you do now, Choi Yena?' Juri glared at Yena who was sweating a lot and fidgeting on her chair.

'Something I shouldn't have done' Yena then stared at Juri. She suddenly feel guilty for lying to Yuri.

'What exactly?' Juri raised one of her eyebrows, staring at Yena intensely.

'I may have lied about dating someone to someone and I regret it, but I still don't want to tell that someone the truth' Yena smiled awkwardly, waiting for the now mad Juri to answer.

'You did what' Juri just kept staring at Yena. This wasn't the first time Yena did something stupid and Juri has to be the one responsible for it.

'Hehe, want some coffee?' Yena tried changing the topic, which really didn't work because Juri was glaring at her right now.

'You better tell Yuri the truth!' Juri burst and crossed her arms, she was confident it was Yuri.

'I can't' Yena fired back, she doesn't want Yuri to know.

'Why can't you?'

'Because I will get hurt if I accept her, again' Yena looked down, reminiscing about her time with Yuri 9 years ago. She was used and played, she was stupid and a fool.

'But that doesn't mean you lie to her' Unlike earlier, Juri said that softly. This wasn't new to her.

'I know, and I regret it. But I might regret it more if I accept her again. So please help me out' Yena plead, you can see the hint of sadness in her eyes. Juri sighed, and maybe for the nth time she was gonna say this again.

'What do you want me to do?' Juri massaged her temple. Yena's her dearest friend, she can't help but pity the girl.

'Pretend to be my girlfriend'

Merry Christmas everyone :) I wish you guys a happy christmas. If you're having a bad day, im free to listen.

Have fun spending christmas with your family everyone :)

Question
- Which country are you guys from? And what date and time is it there?