44

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

'Juri-ah, one more thing' Yena suddenly said as she sits beside the working Juri. They were still picking the line up, to be precise, Juri was still picking the line up. Yena was just sitting there and sometimes eating.

'Hmm?' Juri hummed as a respond as she writes something on a paper.

'Can you buy us tickets to New York' Juri froze from what she was doing then stared at Yena.

'I thought we were gonna stay here for good?' Juri looked at Yena as if she was disappointed, probably because her girlfriend's in Korea.

'I'm sorry, it's just Yujin. I have to be with Yujin' Yena smiled as she remembered how Yujin asked her to go to America with him.

'Someone has to handle the headquarters which I remember was not in America' Juri playfully mock Yena who just laughed at how Juri was looking like an egg when she said that

'Don't worry about that, I already talked to someone about that' Yena said while smiling.

'Wait what?! You can't just give the company to someone! Specifically, the headquarters!' Juri panicked. Juri reacted like that since she has always been by Yena's side since Yena started handling their company. She was the one helping Yena with the company.

'Don't worry, I won't just give the company to anyone. I worked hard on in' Yena said, shifting to another sitting position.

'Who could this person be for you to give the headquarters?' Juri asked while massaging her nose bridge.

'I'm not giving the headquarters, I'm just letting them handle it' Yena fired back.

'Just tell me already' Juri said as she stared at Yena, stress was writen all over her face.

'Kang Hyewon'

few more chapters :))