4

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

𝙅𝙤 𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙞- Narration -

𝙅𝙤 𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙞
- Narration -

I've been praticing the past days, straight. I want this, I'm determined to get in this record label. Whether it's more powerful or not.

Restless days, endless practice have passed and it was already the monthly evaluation. I did my usual morning routine and dressed casually, not too casual though.

I went to the bus stop as usual but this time with my guitar. For this performance, I want to verbally express my desire and mixed emotions on wanting this so bad. So I picked a song, a song that is and will always be perfect for spitting out all of my emotions.

When I got there, the other trainees were already there. Some with there guitars as well and some with other stuff. I could say that they want this as bad as I want this. I checked their attire to see if mine was fine, some were too casual - mostly the people dancing - and some were just fine, but mostly over did, like they were going on a fancy restaurant for a date.

I went to Gyuri who was sitting on one of the couch in the middle of the lobby. Generally, we're going to the practice rooms to get ready. But this time, we all have to wait for our turn to perform.

'Seems like you're ready' I said to Gyuri who was more giddy than ever. 'This could be our time. Our time to shine the brightest among the sea of trainees. It's our last chance to prove those jerk gossipers that we were worth being held back for years' She said that made me feel weird. Gyuri wasn't really the time of person to get all emotional, this was a scen for me.

'I know, and I want this badly enough' I said going along with her emotions. 'Oh shut up. You still have a chance, you're not pass 30's yet. I'm 29!' Gyuri yelled annoyed, I just chuckled and sat beside her.

"Miss Jo Yuri?!"