20

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yena smirked while looking at the mad Yuri side ways as her hands made their way to her pockets.

'I'm not joking around' She said as she fully faced Yuri. 'My assistants put your name on the paper, not me' Yena smirked for the last time then turned to walk away.

'You told them to put my name on the paper!' Yuri accused, which made Yena stop from her tracks. She never expected Yuri to be this mad about finding her name on the paper. 'Why do you think that? All I told them is to give that paper to the CEO' Yena said, much rather to be heard as a serious one.

'Don't think your name is on the paper just because of me. Trust me, I don't want to be involved with any passionate relationship with you anymore' Yena answered. 'Or should I say... a joke relationship' And with that, Yena continued walking out of the building.

Yuri was dumbfounded by what Yena said, seems like Yena was deeply hurt by her. Yena was more hurt than what Yuri expected.

Yuri watched as Yena's car drive away until it curves. Yuri stared at her feet until her vision blurred by her tears. She thought Yena would still love her like she does right now.

She ran to the door leading to the staircase, she stayed there until she stopped crying.

'I thought you coming back would mean I'll get you back... but seems like you don't love me anymore'

 but seems like you don't love me anymore'