33

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

'Wait, wait. I'm a big deal to your family? How? I literally have no success in my life. I came from a poor family...' Yuri paused. She was frustrated, confused of why would Yena's family think of her so highly. '... and right now, I'm nothing but a hopeless, jobless woman'

'It's nothing about success, really' Yena, for the nth time, sighed. 'I fancied you... a lot. You were the first person that I like and brought to my house and meet my family, except my friends'

'You were important to them, heck they would even love you more than me' Yena chuckled at her own joke. 'I just, I don't want to get in any romantic relationship with you anymore' And that was the most toxic joke she ever made.

'Oh... another one. Why do you call Yujin 'Ahn Yujin', shouldn't it be 'Choi Yujin'?' Yuri asked, still wondering why Yena kept calling Yujin 'Ahn Yujin'.

'Oh, that. Yujin's real surname is 'Ahn'. We decided that Yujin should keep his surname then maybe when his old enough he could choose whether to change it or not. But he wanted to keep it since it was the only thing left from his real family'

'That explains a lot' Yuri said while nodding her slowly.

'We're here, miss Jo Yuri' Yena charmingly smiled at Yuri, how she wished she wouldn't fall for that smile of Yena anymore.

Before Yuri could fully get out of Yena's car, Yena stopped her. 'I wish you find someone better than me' Yuri stared at Yena. She wished she was just fooling herself when she thought she saw Yena's eyes reflected sadness.

'Someone who could treat you better than I did'

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, just had a family bonding and it was great

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, just had a family bonding and it was great. Hope you have a great day whereever you are in this world. Stay safe.

Hmu if you ever feel like talking, always willing to listen :))