45

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

'Noona, I told you I'll be fine. You don't have to send me to school' Yujin said as he refused to go inside Yena's car. 'You'll be late for work'

'I'm the boss, I can go to work anytime I want' Yena said as she push Yujin inside her car, Yujin then smiled like an idiot.

'So when I manage the company I can just stay at home when I want to?' Yujin asked like an idiot he is, Yena then smiled at him.

'No' Yena said as she pushed Yujin inside the car who just gave up and went in.

Yena wanted to personally send Yujin to school to ensure that he goes to school safely. News have been spreading around the world about Yujin being Yena's brother. He was publicized already.

They talked about it and Yujin was fine with it since it already happened. He wasn't ashamed of being Yena's brother, heck he was greatful Yena was his sister. He just wanted privacy for himself to freely roam around without people stalking kr mobbing him.

'Yah, you should study well' Yena suddenly said after a few minutes of driving already. Yujin then looked at her with disbelief.

'I'm going to be a Major League player, I don't need to study' When Yujin said that, Yena's ears perked up.

'Yah! You should still study! I was a varsity player in volleyball but I was still top of my class' Yena nagged.

'That's you, noona. Not me' Yujin chuckled which made Yena shut up. She didn't wanna stress herself out early in the morning.

Yena then went straight to her company right after sending Yujin to his school.

Yena walked inside and everyone greeted her as she walks towards the lift. It was about to close when someone suddenly stopped it from closing.

'Sorry- Yena?' The person said as she walks in the lift, standing next to Yena.

'Oh hi, Yuri'

secret story of the swan or panorama?

the ending of the story depends on you answer, so choose wisely :))