40

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Both Yena and Hyewon parked at the schools parking. Yena was amazed at how well funded this school is. The parking is literally the size of her buildings land.

They were assisted again and was lead to the baseball field filled with cheering and chanting people, championship match is always full of people.

They looked for a space on one of the bleachers and good thing they found a space where they could all fit there. They were beside what seems like a couple considering the holding hands. One had a straight below shoulder hair and other other one had a long loose curls with bangs.

'Ahn Yujin! You better strike him out!' The girl with long hair suddenly yelled at Yujin that made Yena fix her attention on the girl.

'Are you Yujin's friend?' Yena suddenly asked the girl, it startled the said girl. Yena then bowed and laid her hand ut for a handshake.

'I'm Choi Yena' Yena smiled, but then she felt a smack on her head that made her flinch.

'Yah! You shouldn't introduce yourself to random people! You'll make them weirded out' Juri nagged the bow pouting Yena.

The long haired girl chuckled and bowed her head. 'I'm Kim Chaewon. Ahn Yujin's closest friend' The suddenly gave this sudden aura that made Yena shiver. It made her feel like the girl had a sweet and salty vibe.

'See, it's Yujin's CLOSEST friend' She mocked Juri by emphasizing the closest part. Juri just rolled her eyes on the childish Yena and just continued watching the play.

'You're Choi Yena? The CEO?' Chaewon seemed uninterested while saying that. Yena wasn't offended by it, instead she was actually liking the fact that the girl wasn't really that interested in her. This bleacher she was sitting at is the least she expected to have privacy and without people mobbing her.

'Yeah. Ahn Yujin's sister' Yena said while putting her attention back to the amazing Ahn Yujin who was pitching.

'Yeah I know. He kept on blabbing about his duck older sister who's very childish he said' Chaewon fixed her attention to Ahn Yujin as well.

'Ah, this is Minju by the way' Chaewon said while pointing at ths girl beside her. Yena and Minju just smiled at each other because they didn't want to miss Yujin's last throw of the match.

People started chanting 'One more throw' over and over again to hype Yujin up. But when he threw the ball luck wasn't on his side, the batter managed to hit the ball.

It wasn't a home run but it definitely earned the other team a base. The people moaned out of frustration, but Yujin wasn't bothered at all. It made him more interested and hyped up.

Yujin finds the game boring when no batter could hit his pitch, but he wouldn't go easy just for people to hit them. He wants to see a potential player, that's how much he thinks highly of people.

'Yah! Ahn Yujin! You will never see Azzo again if you don't finish this as a win' Yena used Yujin's beloved dog as a motivation for Yujin to win. It definitely caught Yujin's attention.

Yujin spared a glance at Yena for second then looked at the batter again. He smirked and fixed his positing, getting ready to throw the ball again.

He glanced at the guy who managed to hit his pitch, he was currently getting to run to the other base. Yujin squinted and frowned. There was a massive gap between the guy and the first base.

'You underestimated me, boy. I'll make you see how fast my pitches are'

He glanced at the batter again as an act of fake and did a pickoff making it land on the first baseman's mitt in less than a second.

The baserunner was dumbfounded, he saw how Yujin's throw was faster than the pitch he just hit. He threw his his helmet out of frustration because he just lost an opportunity of winning.

Yujin glared at the guy as soon as he realized who it was. He ignored the cheering and praises thrown at him and went down to their teams dug out.

He sat on the blue leather seat and closed his eyes to calm himself.

'You saw him?' One of his teammates asked and Yujin just hummed as an answer. 'His name is Kai, Huening Kai' The guy said that made Yujin frown.

'So that's his name'

Just a bit of Yujin's side