17

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Choi Yena- Narration -

Choi Yena
- Narration -

It's good to be back to my home. London was never really my home even if I basically lived there for 9 years. It didn't feel like home at all, but I had to go... no, I didn't have to go, I just chose to go.

But now that I'm back, I'll win her heart and make her mine. For all of those years, I never really stopped loving her. Just seeing her again feels so nice.

I'll make sure I get her this time and I'll be the only one. Not like before, there were two of us. I want to be the only one this time.

'Oh gosh, Yena! Can you please get ready! You have like 4 meetings today, and you actually have to attend them yourself' Juri yelled as soon as she went inside my apartment. Juri has my apartment keys since she's my secretary. And I don't live with my parents, since I'm mature now... I think.

'Jeez! Woman! Calm down' I said, standing up from my bed and going straight to the bathroom. 'Close the door, please'
I said before closing the bathroom door.

After I finished, I dress like normal. I dress like thing everyday. A suit, a baby blue women's suit.

I went straight to my car after finishing things in my apartment. Juri was already there. 'Where's your driver?' She asked, 'Gave him a day off' I said while starting the car.

•••

My first meeting is with Stone Entertainment and as soon as we got there, we went straight to the CEO's office.

We got there and he made us sit on one of the couches and he poured some tea on the cups he just laid on the table.

'So about the train-' He didn't finish because I cut him off. 'This are the list I want...' I gave him the list of trainees I want to recruit.

'Especially, Jo Yuri'