1

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

𝙅𝙤 𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙞- Narrative -

𝙅𝙤 𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙞
- Narrative -

"Choi Yena, has earned the spot of 'The richest business woman in the world' of having hundrends of billions in her bank account..."

"Choi Yena, being the youngest business woman to hold over 15 companies around the world. Before she even became the CEO of Cornea Zero, the group only consisted 7 companies in Asia. Cornea Zero has gained over the past 5 years of Choi Yena being the CEO..."

"Choi Yena..."

"Choi Yena..."

"Choi Yena..."

I keep hearing your name. Just now the TV's that were displayed through the glass wall of a TV shop were showing different news international, but their only topic... is you.

You grew so much this past 9 years since you disappeared out of nowhere. I kept contacting you, but it says you're out of reach.

I kept thinking that you were on a vacation with your family and forgot to tell us, but no. I waited for you on our graduation day but you weren't there. I waited for you to come back, but I got tired. It was like I was waiting for nothing, I was waiting for no one.

I'm walking around Myeongdong right now, I just came from the company I trained at. I've been a trainee for the past 5 years, I've been training singing, dancing, modeling. But it seems like my the company doesn't have a plan of debuting me.

I want to get out of there and go to another label but I still have 2 more years before I can get out of here. They make us practice all day, even all night. They sometimes hit us if we don't practice.

I hate it that all of my friends are successful while I'm still here, wasting my time, even if I can be a Psychiatrist right now, I still chose to be a singer. It has been my dream, it was my mom's dream as well, she wanted to be a theater actress. But she couldn't fulfill that because of me and dad.

But dad left when I was only 3 years old. I'm 27 now, I'm too old to debut. I really want to give up now, but I need this, for my mom... for me.

I decided to go home now when I felt the tiredness spread all over my body.

Once I got home, as usual... it was quiet, no one is at home to welcome me and ask me how was my day. Mom's at work, dad left, I'm the only child, so no one is here with me.

I went straight to my room and did everything before ending the day.