35

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yuri walked through the massive, gold and white lounge of Cornea Zero, and went inside the lift.

'Wait!' Before the door could even close, someone suddenly block the space between using their briefcase. Yuri flinched by the sudden action and just move to the sidr to make space.

'Sorry about that, I might've startled yo- Yuri?!' The girl made a sudden shocking statement as soon as she saw Yuri. Yuri then stared at her intently.

'Oh my gosh!' Yuri covered her mouth in shock as soon as she recognized the girl. She then suddenly smiled and used her hand that covered her mouth to wave at the girl.

'Been a while, Hyewon' Hyewon then plastered a huge smile on her face when Yuri recognized her. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss Yuri.

'Yeah, been a while' Hyewon then took the time to press the botton to where she's heading, 'So, how have you been?' Hyewon put her attention back to Yuri.

'Doing fine at the moment' Yuri chuckled, 'How 'bout you?' Yuri never really expected Hyewon to be here. She was wondering why the girl was here.

'Just you know... focused on working and stuff' Hyewon couldn't stop smiling at Yuri, like at all.

'As far as I remember you wouldn't even care about anything than dating' Yuri laughed while covering her mouth.

'Well you know. It's been been years, I changed' Hyewon smirked acting all cool even if she looked like a dork to Yuri which made the girl laugh more.

The lift then stopped and made a sound indicating that one of them had arrived to their floor.

'Well, this is when I take my leave' Yuri said while making her way out of lift, 'I guess I'll see you around, Hyewon' Yuri sweetly smiled than made Hyewon's heart beat faster than ever.

'I- y-yeah, I'll see you around' Hyewon stuttered, she was blushing and scratching her nape. It made Yuri chuckled for the nth time.

'We'll definitely meet again'