30

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Choi Yena- Narration -

Choi Yena
- Narration -

Everyone's mad at me, can't they understand what I'm going through? I mean I did hurt Yuri, but I'm hurting as well. They're making it seem like Yuri's the victim. I was toyed and metally crushed, I can't handle loving the same girl again, I will be mentally dead.

Speaking of Yuri, I'm driving to go home right now, it's currently three pm, and I saw her walking to wherever she's going. I decided to just ignore her and keep on going, but I remembered something.

'Don't ever make a conversation with me until you fix this mistake of yours. You embarrass me'

Yujin's words replayed in my mind, I was still hurt by his words but I can't bear living in the same roof without having a fun time with him and talking to him. I love that little guy too much.

I pressed the button on my side whish made the window roll down.

'Yah! Jo Yuri!' I called out making the girl turn to me, I wouldn't lie, but that made my heart skip. 'Care to have a talk?'

She took a few moments before shrugging and going to the other side of ther car, sitting on the shotgun. I started driving again.

'Umm... I'm really sorry for rejecting you then just leaving you behind like that' I started. I could see her turn away from me through my peripheral vision. She's really hurt.

'I want closure' I said, turning to her. Asking for her to answer me. 'I'm really sorry for just leaving you like that'

'Okay' She plainly said. I can't really pinpoint what expression she used, sad? mad? disappointed? 'You can have the closure you want'

She then turned to me with a soft smile on her face, the smile I've been waiting for her to use. The smile I wanted to see for years, the smile I've been longing.

'There's a person I want you to meet'

•••

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a school. I didn't know it was this big, is this really a high school? it's more like a university to me. I never went to an high school like this, I went to a normal one, guess the youngest always gets everything.

I went out of the car and dashed to the other side to open the door for you Yuri, but to my disappointment, she already did.

'Come' I said to her and lead the way inside, the guard recognized me and let me in. Wow, being famous can ger you anything.

I also asked for assistance to where we're going. This school is pretty big to read, but I'm guessing the place I wanna go is at the back of this massive castle whatever this is, this is not a normal high school

'Here you are, Ms. Choi' The girl bowed and walked away once we arrived. I lead Yuri to sit next to me on the bleachers.

'Why are we-' Yuri started but I cut her.

'Just watch'

It was currently a guy throwing the ball the the strike box but the batter didn't let him pass that easily and swing his bat with all his strength that lead him to home run.

I jumped and cheered, which I think weirded Yuri out. I sat back down but still clapping as I watch the batter jog to home.

'I never knew you likes baseball. As far as I can remember, you were so obsessed with volleyball to care about other sports' She said as soon as I calmed down and sat still.

'I didn't' I answered as I watched the teams change side which made me more delighted than I already am.

The guy earlier who did the home run was the pitcher as well, he stepped on the mound and kicked the dirt to dig down. He did a wind up and threw the ball towards the strike box. No one could ever hit that, it was too fast to be hit.

I cheered again while staring at the pitcher with glee in my eyes. He never fails to make me proud, ever.

A loud squeak of whistle could be heard indicating the end of the match between the respective teams.

'Come, dear' I said and stepped down the bleachers and went towards the players. They were amazed to see me and bowed.

I think they have never seen such a pretty girl like me.

'Yah! Ahn Yujin'

A long update! Hope you're having a great time!!