22

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Jo Yuri- Narration -

Jo Yuri
- Narration -

I'm currently standing in front of Cornea Zero's Entertainment Agency. Feelings are all over, I'm delighted but agitated, I'm ecstatic but dismal. Never in my life have I thought I would be stepping in one of Cornea Zero's Building. Just seeing one and not even going in is already a huge flex for people.

I contemplating if I should go inside right now or wait outside. I don't even know why I have to wait here outside, people will only think of me as a stalker of an idol here rather than being a trainee for the agency.

'The building is not going to come closer to you just for you to go inside' A very familiar voice said, too familiar that it gave me shivers down my spine. 'I was just... getting some fresh air before getting in'

'I didn't ask for an excuse, Ms. Jo. Just go in and practice already' She walked past me and went inside the building. Why did you suddenly become cold? Is it because of how I treated you days ago? It probably is.

I walked inside and I couldn't describe the design of it. It's made out of gold but it's not like those overdid things where you can get blinded by how shiny their marbles floor is. This one is just plain white marble but bet it cost millions.

'Yuri-ah!' Gyuri came running to her from the outside of the building. 'The exterior is already impressive, but this!' She said while scanning the while lounge. 'This is in a whole other level!' She said while smiling to herself.

'Hey, are you okay? You seem down' She averted her attention to me that went 180 degrees. 'Is something bothering you? Usually you would be smiling and jumping for being inside one of Cornea Zero's buildings'

'Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...' I paused, sighing while thinking of who was bothering. 'Someone has been invading my mind since yesterday'

I want to get to know you guys more :) I'll ask questions everytime I update :D

I'll ask questions everytime I update :D

- Question
Do you watch anime? If so, what anime is your favourite?