19

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author's- Narration -

Author's
- Narration -

Gyuri pulled Yuri to the bulletin board placed on the side of the practice room for trainnes, on that bulletin board are lists of the trainees that they have waited for years.

Some trainees were jumping with joy, some with there heads down. Some were just chilling about it. Gyuri and Yuri squished passthe sea of trainees.

They looked for their names on one of the papers. They stopped looking then turned their heads to look at each other. They couldn't believe it... they're finally going to debut.

'Ohmygoshhhh!!! We're going to debut now!' Gyuri screamed the caught people's attention and made them smile. Gyuri and Yuri have received lots of respects from their juniors as years past, but they received some hateful comments from the others as well.

Being an old trainee is really not what they wished for, no one did. You're lucky enough to debut when you're past 25 years old, some weren't that lucky at all.

After smiling to herself, Yuri realized something. Choi Yena manages the label she's going be in, meaning she'll be seing her most of the time.

While thinking that, she then thought of something again that made her mood down. Gyuri noticed the grumpy look on Yuri's face.

'Hey, are you okay?' Gyuri frowned at thought of Yuri being bothered by something. 'Hey!' Gyuri was caught off guard when Yuri suddenly rushed out of the practice room

Yuri ran to who knows where. She then stopped and yelled at someone as soon as she saw that person.

'Hey! Is this a joke to you?!'