28

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

It was a gloomy day, Yuri did the usual. Going to the company to practice. She wasn't really feeling on going but she didn't have a choice, she wanted to debut.

She sighed as she stepped inside the building and the first thing she saw made her heart sting.

It was Yena. With Juri. Acting all cute and sweet in front of the service counter. Juri was laughing and and playfully slapping Yena's arm everytime Yena makes what seemed like a joke.

It made her day even worse than it already was.

She ignored them and stomped her way towards the lift and pressing the floor button where the practice room was located.

Unbeknown to her, someone... or to be precise, Yena was scrutinizing every moved Yuri made. She sighed and that wasn't that hard for Juri to notice.

'You really should stop this already' Juri stated. 'This is getting you no where' Juri continued.

'I know, I know'

'No you don't!' Juri exclaimed. 'You're hurting her and you as well' Juri sighed before continuing, 'What's this- whatever you're doing, what is going to eng to? Is it gonna be something good?'

Yena looked down and took few seconds before answering, 'I don't know' She mumbled, but loud enough for Juri to be annoyed at.

'Then why are you doing it' It wasn't a question. Juri was scolding Yena. Yena's like a lost little puppy while Juri's the top dog everyone's scares at.

'You don't understand' Yena looked up and stared at Juri, with tears about to fall off from her eyes.

'I might not understand you, but I understand Yuri' Juri softly said but the annoyance was still vivid from the way she said it.

'Yuri's suffering right now because of you... you should take responsibility for it'

This is my first update after new year! Hope you're having a great start of the year! Happy 2021 to you!

New character ahead! Who do you think is it? Who do you wish it would be?