46

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

S

ilence filled the lift, Yuri was about to press the button to her floor when she saw it was already pressed. She looked at Yena and Yena just looked at her then stared at her phone.

'Are you heading to the practice room?' Yuri asked which made Yena stare at her.

'Ah yes, I have to make an announcement' Yena said and stared at her phone again. Silence filled the air again then they just stayed like that 'till they reached the floor.

Yena gestured for Yuri to go first then she followed the short girl after. They both walked to the trainees practice room. As soon as they went in everyone stopped with what they were doing and stared at Yena.

Yena didn't go to their practice room even once, this was the first time. It would always be either Juri or Hyewon who visits and watch their monthly evaluations.

Yena waited for everyone to line up in front of her before she talks about her announcement.

'Hello, good morning everyone. As you all know that you guys were personally chosen by my secretary to train under my company to debut. But unfortunately, not all of you eill get to debut now. Some will have to wait for their turn'

'If you want to be a model or an actress, feel free to tell my secretary for her to inform me abou. I would be glad for you to debut as one under my company'

Yena's professionalism attracted all of the trainees, may they be girl or boy.

'Now let's get to the main thing' Yena then took out a piece of paper out of her briefcase. 'This paper contains the list of names that will be debuting. Two groups will debut at the same year, making the boy group first then the girl group later'

'Money isn't really a problem, but I will no choice but to cut the group if no fanbase was made. I will support both groups equally and fairly' Yena then gave the paper to Hyewon who was surprisingly already beside her.