34

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yena tiredly opened the massive door infront of her, she walked through the hallway leading to the massive stairs in front of her. But she stopped halfway when she heard giggles in the living room

She turned her body to the side and slowly walked in checking who it was.

'Yah! Lover boy!' Yena yelled that made the said person jump off the couch and hide something on his back. 'You don't have to hide your phone. I know your texting someone'

Yena said while throwing her briefcase on the single arm chair and let her body drop on the couch where Yujin was sitting.

'And before you tell me those posture shits, i don't wanna know and i don't care. At this point I just want to remove my back, but that would hurt more' Yena complained. Yujin frowned and sat back down next to his sister that looks like those drunkards taht stay at home.

'So, you have a girlfriend. Tell me about her' Yena started while massaging her temples.

'She's not my girlfriend... yet' Yujin smiled thinking about the said girl. Yena then glance at the boy next to her, she thinks the boys lovestruck.

'From what I observed earlier, she seems to like how you hugged her. How come?' Yena sat properly and stared at Yujin.

'I just recently courted her. And besides, just because she liked it doesn't mean she's already mine' Yujin smiled, still thinking about the girl, being his.

'I'm just saying, genius. Bring her for some dinner sometimes' Yena said, giving up and laying herself back down.

'How 'bout... you go to my next game again. 4 pm, friday. You should bring Yuri noona, and I don't take no as an answer' Yujin smirked at his plan as he make his way out of the living room.

'Stop right there!' Yena yelled, she stood up and grabbed her briefcase. She walked towards Yujin and stopped beside him. 'I ain't letting you walk out on me again'

And with that, Yena ran towards the marbled stairs. Yujin just chuckled at his childish sister, thinking how she never changed over the pass years.

'Oh and! Yes! I bring Yuri with me!'