42

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yena and Yujin just got home after sending Juri to her apartment. As usual, the both of them went straight to the living room. It was basically their hang out.

'Yujin, I'm not a fool' Yena went dtraight to the point after sitting down on the couch, she didn't even wait for Yujin to sit down first.

'I know your hinding something' Yena sighed, 'Better to just spill it now or I'll force you to spill it' Yujin saw the serious look on Yena's face, it made him feel intimidated.

Yujin sighed while combing his soft hair with his slender fingers. He sat on the other side of the couch and cleared his throat before talking.

'I-' Yujin paused as his voice suddenly cracked. Remembering what happened made his throat suddenly feel swollen. 'Remember that girl...' Yujin really didn't want to continue but it's Yena his talking to so he had to.

'That girl I've been seeing...' Yujin continued, 'This was few days ago'

- Flashback -

'Yah, I told you it's fine. You can go home' Yujin said to the stubborn Chaewon. They just finished their last period and Yujin has to go to practice and Chaewon kept on insisting to watch them practice.

'I wanna watch the great Ahn Yujin people kept talking about' Chaewon spoke that made Yujin flustered, Chaewon wasn't really the type of person to compliment people.

'Oh don't flatter me' Yujin didn't have a choice but to let Chaewon come with him to watch him practice. As soon as they got there, Yujin was told to get new baseballs from the equipment room.

Chaewon went with him. The building of the equipment rooms were a bit far from the field so it did them time to get there, Yujin went inside to get the basket full of baseballs.

Chaewon waited for him and they were about to go head back when they suddenly heard groans from the distance. It seemed to be coming from behind the two story building of the equipment rooms.

Yujin placed the basket down on the side and looked at Chaewon. Chaewon seemed to get what Yujin was telling her so she lead to way carefully walking towards the noise, making sure Yujin was following behind.

Chaewon wanted to yell as soon as she saw what was happening, she was raging. She wanted to pull Yujin away before he sees what was happening but it was too late. Yujin was just right behind her, watching to scene in front of them

It was to girl Yujin was courting for months now. She was being pleased by an unknown guy who was sucking her neck. Yujin wanted to attack him and pull the girl away, but he couldn't move a muscle. Yujin wanted to believe he was hallucinating, because he liked the girl too much.

The girl seemed to have noticed their presence and pushed the guy away from her, she saw Yujin just right there and she didn't know what to do.

'Y-yujin-ah, i-it's not what you think' The girl stepped closer to Yujin but Yujin stepped away from her.

'I know what I saw...' Yujin's voice cracked as tears fall off his eyes.

'Wonyoung'

hope you're having a great day cause im not, i literally lost one of my contacts so i have to wear my round glasses the makes me look like a total loser till i get new contacts

anyways, im literally obsessed with this this idol who looks like barbie like look at her.

she's yoon from stayc. im obsessed with their song as well.