𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄, 𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to an extra scene! I might be writing some of these at the end of each season? But I haven't decided. Enjoy the chapter!

edited on june 12th, 2021 @ 6:53am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

EXTRA SCENE - RAKUZAN'S DEFEAT

SEIYA AND DAICHI WERE CURRENTLY outside the stadium where Rakuzan was playing at. Seiya was wearing a white hoodie, faded blue jeans, and gray sneakers. While Daichi was wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it, denim jeans, and black sneakers.

"So, is Rakuzan strong?" Daichi asked.

"Yeah, they're unbeatable. I would sometimes leave during their games because whoever their facing always loses." Seiya replied. "They got my brother as their captain, after all."

"Huh? Isn't Seijuro a first-year?" Daichi questioned.

Seiya nodded. "I thought it was ridiculous as well. Though, Seijuro is the former captain of the Generation of Miracles. A group of basketball prodigies." He responded.

They walked inside the stadium as Daichi followed Seiya to the locker room where Rakuzan was. He opened the door. "Seijuro." Seiya greeted as he entered.

"Nii-san." Seijuro said, getting up from the bench to hug his brother. "You came."

"Of course I did." Seiya stated as he pulled away. "Seijuro, everyone, this is Sawamura Daichi. My boyfriend."

Everyone greeted Daichi as Seijuro just stared at him, making the volleyball captain nervous. "He has that same aura that Sei had when I first met him..." Daichi thought.

"How's Sora?" Seijuro questioned, looking at his older brother.

"Still throwing a tantrum. He hasn't spoken to me since Karasuno lost to Seijoh a few days ago." Seiya answered.

"He'll come around, Nii-san." Seijuro reassured him.

"I sure hope so. I really don't know what Karasuno will do without that shithead during the spring preliminaries." Seiya sighed.

They finally left the locker room so that Rakuzan could finish getting ready for their game. As Seiya and Daichi were finding their seats, they heard someone call out to them.

"Seicchi!"

"Oh, Kise. It's been awhile." Seiya greeted, walking over to the blonde model and his team.

"It has, senpai. I didn't expect you to come watch. I thought you'd be too busy." Kise said.

"Our Inter-High ended a few days ago. So I thought I'd come to Tokyo to watch Seijuro's basketball game. My boyfriend, Sawamura, came with me." Seiya explained. "Sawamura, this is Kise Ryouta. He's my brother's junior high teammate." He added as Daichi just waved.

"Kasamatsu-senpai, this is Akashi Seiya, my former captain's older brother." Kise told his senior and his team.

"Nice to meet you." Kasamatsu said. "And Inter-High? Do you play basketball?"

Seiya chuckled. "No. I'm a volleyball player." He answered.

Seiya watched as his younger brother shoved a player down from the opposing team. "Seijuro always acted superior and looked down on his opponents. No matter how hard I told him to not underestimate them." Seiya commented.

The game began as Seiya noticed that Kagami immediately went into the Zone, overpowering Rakuzan using Meteor Jam. Seirin was doing great until Rakuzan began to fight back.