───── 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖐𝖎.

A/N: Hello, readers! Since I'm not doing end season checkpoints anymore I decided to add the character wiki to the beginning of the book! So here's a character wiki for Seiya!

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

NOW PLAYING: 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖾 — 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖬𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗓𝗈𝗇.
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

❝ Know your place, fool. ❞

Seiya Akashi

Seiya Akashi (Japanese: 明石 星矢 Akashi Seiya) was previously a third-year at Karasuno High School and was an all-round player in the boys' volleyball club. As of 2018, he is married to Daichi Sawamura, changing his name to Seiya Sawamura (Japanese: 澤村 星矢 Sawamura Seiya). He's also a member of the Schweiden Adlers, a Division 1 team in the V. League. As of 2021, he is a member of Japan's National Team and participated in the 2021 Olympics.

He is the older brother of Seijuro Akashi.

APPEARANCE:
Seiya has red hair and red eyes. When he uses his Emperor Eye, he has heterochromia color eyes (left eye is red, right eye is gold). He is 190.5 cm (6' 3") which is an above average height for a volleyball player. Seiya wears the standard black and orange Karasuno High uniform emblazoned with the number thirteen. He also wears white athletic shoes.

At other times, Seiya dresses in the Karasuno High uniform, which consists of a classic black gakuran, white collared shirt, and black pants.

PERSONALITY:
When both of his eyes are the same color, Seiya is calm and relaxed. Though when he's his other self, he tends to be more deadly and violent. He also tends to call his teammates by their first names when he's his other self.

BACKGROUND:
Seiya is the eldest son of a rich family that possesses their own business. He moved to Miyagi when he was only in junior high after his mother's death. From there, he started playing volleyball and that's how he met Sawamura Daichi.

He follows Daichi to Karasuno High and joins the volleyball team with him.

STATISTICS:

High School Statistics

Power: 5/5.
Jumping: 4/5.
Stamina: 5/5.
Game Sense: 5/5.
Technique: 4/5.
Speed: 5/5.

Seiya is known as the "Emperor of the Court" due to him being an all-round player. The reason why other volleyball players fear him is due to his emperor-like aura that he carries on the court that makes his opponents shiver and having that feeling that they know they'll lose.

Jumping Reach: 345 cm.

SKILLS:
• Emperor Eye: Like his younger brother, Seiya's eyes are capable of observing every movement of his opponent, thus predicting the opponent's next move. When activated by the second personality (Sora), a glowing ring manifests in between his eyes. The Emperor Eye when used at its maximum potential, displays a glowing ring around the iris of the eye. Even without the glowing ring, Seiya is seen to still have Emperor Eye active. His Emperor Eye can see the smallest details of a person's movements, including their breathing, heartbeat, sweat, muscle contractions, etc. With this, he can time his actions perfectly to nullify the opponent's movements, sabotaging whatever tactics the opponent tries to execute. All offenses are predicted beforehand and all defenses crumble before his eyes. In short, he can "see the future of his opponent's moves."