⁽ ⁴² ⁾ "ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʀ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of season two! Enjoy!

edited on december 19th, 2021 @ 2:45am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO - DECLARATION OF WAR

KARASUNO HAD DEFEATED AOBA JOHSAI. "They won!" Kise cheered, happy that Karasuno had been victorious.

"The whole match gave me goosebumps. I've never felt that way before..." Aomine commented.

"All right. Let's do our greetings." Daichi told his team as they agreed.

Seiya and Oikawa continued to look at each other. "Now we're at one loss, one win. Don't get on your high horse." Oikawa spoke up.

Seiya chuckled. "It was a good game. No doubt there." He admitted. "I hate complimenting other players. It's not my style. But you, Oikawa. You have really amazing talent."

"You and your team better give Ushiwaka hell."

"Yeah, we will."

With that, the two of them walked away from each other as both teams then lined up and bowed.

"Thank you very much!"

Players from both teams shook each other's hands as Aoba Johsai was listening to what Takeda was saying to them.

"Hey, hurry up!" Daichi called out.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya and Hinata shouted in unison. The two jumped up, knocking the rest of the team down in the process as Nishinoya laughed.

"We fell over!"

"You're way too worked up!"

"Hinata, you dumbass!"

Seiya was outside of the stadium with his team, wearing his volleyball jacket as they were packing up for the day.

The red head was following his team out of the building when a voice stopped him. "Akashi Seiya." Ushijima spoke up, making Seiya stop in his tracks and looking towards the Shiratorizawa ace.

"Ushiwaka."

"It's a shame your talent is being wasted at such a low class school." Ushijima spoke up. "You would've had great potential if you were on my team."

"Don't give me that bullshit." Seiya told him. "I'm not Oikawa, and I hope you're not expecting to win tomorrow either."

"What makes you say that?"

"I made a promise to Sawamura, and that was to get Karasuno to nationals, and I'll fulfill that promise because I refuse to let him down again." Seiya replied. "A team isn't strong unless all six players are strong."

"Hey. What the hell are you doing?" Tanaka had called out just as Seiya was leaving the building. "Hurry up and load your stuff onto the bus."

"What's the matter, you two?" Yachi asked before finally seeing what they were looking at.

"I'll show you just how much we can grow from the concrete." Hinata stated as him and Kageyama walked away with Yachi following them. Seiya looked back at the paper.

Finals.
Shiratorizawa. Vs. Karasuno.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

They soon arrived back at Karasuno. "All right. Get your things and head straight to the gym for a meeting." Ukai announced.

"Right..."