⁽ ⁰⁸ ⁾ "ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴇʀs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 5th, 2020 @ 11:07pm

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER EIGHT - WINNERS AND LOSERS

THEY CONTINUED TO PLAY AS Seiya watched Hinata spike down the ball over the net. Tokonami missed, as the ball went out of bounds, and Karasuno gained a point. "Nice, Hinata, Kageyama." Tanaka shouts at the two. Right now on the court was Daichi, Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Seiya.

The game was continued once more, as Tokonami serves it, Hinata however was lousy at receiving so Tokonami got a point. Seiya glanced over at the scoreboard.

Karasuno

12

Tokonami

22

Seiya growled at this. "It's only the first set..." He thought, Seiya glanced back at the stands where Oikawa was seated on a chair, with a look of boredom, as he was waiting for something interesting to happen. "You want entertainment... I'll show you entertainment..." Seiya mentally noted.

"Nice serve, Chaya." Seiya heard someone called out, making him look over to the Tokonami member who served, the ball comes straight at Nishinoya who saves it easily. Hinata quickly runs over to spike as the two blockers from Tokonami jump up.

However, Tokonami guessed wrong as Kageyama tossed the ball over to Seiya. Seiya jumped as high as he could, his eyes focusing on the volleyball as it came to him. Seiya spiked it down as he earned Karasuno a point.

"All right!" Karasuno announced as Tanaka and Nishinoya bounced over to ruffle Seiya's hair and pats his back. Seiya coughed at the impact of getting hit hard. "Not the hair, Yuu, Ryu!" Seiya shouted, swatting their hands away from his hair.

Soon, it was Hinata's turn to serve. "One more. Hinata, give us a nice serve." Daichi called out as Hinata nodded.

"Yes." Hinata replied back determinedly.

"Let's score with this one."

"Yeah."

Karasuno kept spiking and getting points, Tokonami were trying to save the balls but they weren't fast enough. "All right!" Karasuno shouted as they all gained another point.

Seiya had to admit, he felt a little bit bad since Ikejiri was trying his best.

Soon Hinata serves again. "Hinata, nice serve." Daichi called out to encourage him. Seiya watched with concentrated eyes as the ball goes over the net and Tokonami saves it. Seiya watched the ball as Ikejiri called out for a toss, as he jumps up and spikes the ball but got blocked by Tsukishima and Daichi.

"All right!" Karasuno annnounced, they won the first set with ease. Seiya head on over to the sides with his team as they got their water bottles and towels to wipe away any sweat they had. Seiya gulped his drink down, making sure to save some for the next set. Some of Seiya's teammates conversed with one another. He sighed in exhaustion.

"You did well out there." Kiyoko praises him.

"Thank you." Seiya smiled at her.

"Ack! Kiyoko is praising Akashi-san!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"I know! It's not fair!" Tanaka added as the two weep over the fact that Kiyoko gave Seiya a small compliment. Seiya sighed at the two.

"Relax, idiots. I have a boyfriend. It's just a compliment." Seiya informed them.