Chapter 5 Part 2

Lauren's Pov

"No," I screamed. Andy grabbed me as I tried to get to Wes. I could see his heart laying on the ground next to his body. I couldn't process that he could be dead even though all of my senses pointed to it.

"No, Andy, Let me go!" I said as I struggled to get out of Andy's grip.

"Lauren stop. You can't help him." Andy said tightening his grip around my waist.

I looked at Rebecca who was smiling, "Aw, are you sad? Did I kill someone you care about?" She said in a mocking tone.

"I will end you" I growled at her. All of the windows in the warehouse shattered, the glass falling inward. Andy let go of me. I threw one of my disks at her but missed her as she leaned out of the way. I tried again and hit her leg but only cut half of it. I realized I was too angry to actually hit anything I was aiming at.

"Missed me," Rebecca said smiling at me with her insane smile. I glared at her as my vision became blurry and hot tears spilled down my cheeks. I stumbled backward against Andy as a sob wrenched itself from my chest.

He hugged me tightly, "Go, you're not ok, you can't fight right now." he whispered in my ear. He pushed me behind him.

He turned around and yelled, "Mia, Get her and Jack out of here."

Mia nodded and grabbed me, I watched as darkness swirled around me. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again I was on the ground in a different spot. Mia was kneeling next to me looking over boxes, presumably to see what was happening. All of a sudden I got really dizzy from whatever Mia did.

"Mia, take me back. I want to help Andy. I want to kill her," I said trying to get up but falling against the boxes behind me. I was shaking, I wanted Rebecca dead. I wanted her to die slowly and painfully. I was shaking with anger.

"No," Mia said, getting up. She pulled out an arrow and looked out the broken window. "If you want to fight someone you can help me find us a way out of here. There are still purifiers surrounding us, remember."

I turned around to watch Andy as Jack ran over. "I couldn't find any exits that aren't covered." He said to Mia.

"Then we'll just have to make one," Mia said. "Jack go check around the car, see how many purifiers are there, see if we can get out through there"

I watched Andy fight Rebecca. I wanted to go help him desperately. I wanted to kill her, but we couldn't kill her. For some reason, she just wouldn't die. 

Mia's Pov

I turned around and saw Lauren still on the ground watching Andy and Rebecca's fight. Andy had basically been just trying to keep her down so he could get out of there but Rebecca was too fast for him.

Rebecca was taunting him the entire time, "Did you get less powerful since you killed me?"

"Leave Rebecca, stop hurting other people just to get to me," Andy said backing up a couple of feet.

"I would but hurting other people is a lot more fun," Rebecca said trying to use her powers on Andy. He used his powers to push her backward stopping her from focusing to use her powers.

I glanced at Lauren, she was watching the fight. A few tears were still falling from her eyes. Her eyes seemed to have a slight golden tint to them. It was probably just the light or something. The glass on the ground around us started to move towards her slightly.

"Lauren," I said, nudging her. She didn't even notice me. "Lauren," I said slightly louder and nudged her harder.

She shook her head a little and looked at me, "What?" The glass stopped moving.