Chapter 6: I'm Gonna Faint

CHAPTER 6: I'm Gonna Faint

“I–I do not know what to do.” Dahyun blurted out after she arrived at Jihyo's Cafe. She paced back and forth, clenching her fist closed.

Chaeyoung stopped sipping from her Americano (Minaricano) then focused her gaze at the girl. “What do you mean?”

“I heard that Jeongyeon unnie asked Nayeon unnie to hang out with her and–and I asked her why and she said because she–she liked her–and I–I don't know what to do. I did not know that I needed to–to ask Sana unnie to hang out with me alone–I did not know about that. I am scared. I don't want to like Sana unnie anymore–She makes me nervous when we're alone. I don't want that. I don't like her anymore–” Dahyun panted, her fingers gripping her hair.

Chaeyoung sensed the older girl's discomfort, “Hey, Dubu. Listen, okay? You don't need to ask her out if you don't want to.”

“I don't understand. Jeongyeon unnie said that if I like someone, I should ask them out on a date but–I can't do that. I'm scared.” Dahyun muttered calmly, mumbling the last part.

“Hello there, peasants.” Tzuyu entered the cafe, taking off her coat then threw it to an unaware Chaeyoung.

“I am rich, I'm not–I'm not a peasant.” Dahyun said (or bragged) as she moved forward to pat Tzuyu's shoulder three times. “Hello.”

Tzuyu must have noticed the stressed look on the girl, making her frown as she looked at Chaeyoung, “What's up with you two?”

Chaeyoung put Tzuyu's coat on top of her table, “Apparently, she doesn't want to go on a date with Sana unnie.”

Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung then back at Dahyun, “You don't? Why? I thought you liked her?”

Dahyun nodded as she sat back down on her seat, “Which question would you like me to answer first?”

Chaeyoung snorted, sipping on her cup as Tzuyu just shrugged, “You can answer them chronologically.”

“I want to go on a date with Sana unnie. I am just scared. Yes, I do like her.”

“Why are you scared?”

Dahyun inhaled deeply, “She–she makes me nervous and I'm scared that she might think I'm weird. She doesn't know much about me and I don't want her to think that I am being weird when I'm stimming.”

Tzuyu smiled at the girl, “But Dubu, that's the point of going on a date. You're supposed to get to know each other, and if she didn't like the real you, stimming and all–then she's not worth it.”

“But I don't know how–how to ask someone out on a date. I'm scared.”

“It's actually quite easy.” Chaeyoung retorted, “You can just say ‘do you wanna go on a date with me?’ and stuff.”

“That's it?” Dahyun tilted her head a little. Jeongyeon unnie didn't tell her about that. She did not know that it would be that easy.

“Yeah, and then if she agrees, you can start planning your date.” Chaeyoung added while Tzuyu remained quiet.

“How?” the pale girl asked. She never planned a date before.

The cub snorted, “I don't know. Take her to Switzerland or something.” she joked.

Dahyun tilted her head before standing up from her seat as she walked away from the two. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at the girl confusedly, but they didn't say anything anymore. They just let the pale girl do her thing.

Minutes later, Dahyun came back with a smile on her face. “I did it.”

“Did what?” Tzuyu questioned, placing her chin above her fist.