Chapter 22: I'm In Love With Her

CHAPTER 22: I'm In Love With Her

“How about a gigolo?”

“Nayeon, Mina is gay.” Momo blurted out as she smacked the older girl's shoulder.

Momo, Jihyo, and Nayeon were all hanging out at the latter's house, talking and planning for her bachelorette party and they were having a hard time in doing it as Nayeon, the maid of honor were suggesting a bunch of absurd ideas.

“Wait, I thought Sana is coming?” Nayeon asked. As soon as she heard the news that the brunette was coming, she was beyond excited. It had been years since she last saw the girl and she couldn't wait to see her again.

“She is, but I–”

“Sorry I'm late!” Sana's high pitched voiced interrupted whatever Momo was about to say. She was heaving a lot, but nonetheless, she looked fine.

Nayeon bulged her eyes as her gaze landed on the girl, “Sana?”

“Nayeon.” Sana breathed out as she dropped her bags on the floor, opening her arms wide for the girl to jump in as she expected. The bunny ran like a child, engulfing the Japanese in a very tight hug. She missed her partner in crime.

“I missed you!” Nayeon croaked, sounding as if she was about to cry at any moment as she pulled away.

“Me too!” the Japanese spoke, before turning to look at Jihyo who was already smiling at them fondly. She greeted her, then gave her a small hug.

“Welcome back.” Jihyo said, hugging Sana's side. Sure, they weren't really that close, but Jihyo was a nice person with good manners.

“Thank you. How have you been?”

Momo then appeared to separate the two, “Okay, let's do the catching up later. We need to plan Mina's bachelorette party first.”

Sana pouted but nodded anyway. She just got off from a meeting about her company relocating. She was really determined in taking Dahyun back to the point that she would do almost anything.

The four of them settled by Nayeon's porch, talking like a bunch of middle aged aunties, and Sana was having fun. She missed having these kind of moments with her friends.

“So, what do we have as of now?” Sana questioned, referring to the party.

“Gigolo.”

Sana frowned, “What's that?”

“You don't wanna know.” Jihyo retorted from beside her.

Momo raised her hand, “Why not just rent a private club?”

Nayeon pursed her lips as she shook her head in disagreement, “Nope. Mina's not into that. What about you, Sana? Got any ideas?” she turned at the brunette.

“I own a private beach nearby.” Sana blurted out nonchalantly. It wasn't a big deal for her, really.

But for her friends, it was. Nayeon even almost dropped her cup of tea as her mouth went agape, while Jihyo's eyes just went ten times bigger. Momo wasn't surprised at all, though. She knew about the beach long time ago.

“You what? What the fuck– why didn't you tell us sooner?” Nayeon gasped.

“You didn't ask?”

“So, we're gonna have a party at your beach?” Jihyo joined in the conversation.

“Yes.”

-

Son Chaeyoung was embarrassed.

Like really embarrassed.

“Holy shit! I'm crying, oh my goodness.” Jeongyeon slapped the cub's shoulder repeatedly as she laughed really loud.