Chapter 10: You Looked Really Pretty

CHAPTER 10: You Looked Really Pretty

It was Sunday.

Which meant that their trip to Switzerland was on the next day. Which also meant that Sana would be alone since Dahyun was working at Jihyo's.

Well, she wasn't really alone.

She was spending her day at Momo's apartment with her best friends since it had been basically their tradition ever since they moved in Korea along with Mina.

“–she was just so frustrating and she keeps teasing me!” Nayeon, who was clearly having a crisis with her crush huffed as she flopped herself down to the floor, next to Mina who was listening attentively.

“That's Yoo Jeongyeon for you.” Mina retorted, patting the oldest girl's back.

Momo, who was next to Sana that was seated on a couch, raised her right eyebrow, getting quite interested with the topic, “I thought you guys went on a date?”

Nayeon shook her head then gripped her hair, “I don't know! I mean– we did, but at the same time, we didn't.”

“Now I'm confused.” Sana said then played with Mina's hair that was in front of her

“The only reason I went with her was because she said she wanted to ask me for a favor and then the next thing I know, she's being all cutesy and stuff! Then she took me to this fancy diner somewhere and then, she started flirting with the waitress in front–” Nayeon pointed to herself aggressively, “like– literally in front
of me!”

“Maybe she was just testing the waters?” Mina guessed, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing at Nayeon's frustrated face.

“That was so random. Why would she test the water, Mina? It's literally a lifeless liquid” Momo replied.

Sana just muttered a ‘Pabo’ to herself as Mina fell into hysterics along with a frustrated-but-now-snorting Im Nayeon who was slapping the dancer's thigh.

When they stopped laughing, Mina continued whatever she was saying earlier, “I meant, what if she was flirting with the waitress on purpose?”

“Why the hell would she do that?” the bunny questioned.

“And then here's another pabo.” Sana blurted out then covered her face with her hands.

Nayeon ignored the brunette's comment as she waited for Mina's answer, “Come on, tell me.”

Mina puckered her lips for a moment before sighing, “What if she was just trying to make you jealous.”

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at a distance, which meant that she was thinking deeply, while Sana just hummed in agreement.

Mina let the the oldest girl be, then turned her gaze at Sana, “What about you?”

“What about me?”

“What's up with you and Dubu?” the youngest Japanese added.

Momo sat up straight then smirked at the brunette, “Oh, I wanna know too!”

Sana's cheeks turned crimson when she heard Dahyun's name, “We're still  figuring things out, you know? Getting to know each other even more.”

“Have you guys kissed? Like on the lips?” Momo grilled, her eyes almost bulging out.

Sana blushed even more as a bunch of... unusual images flashed through her brain, “Y–yes we did. But just a little pecks.”

“I don't believe you.” the ballerina pursed her lips, looking at Sana seriously. “There's no way that you, Minatozaki Sana, a Sanake by day and a Sanaconda by midnight would go with a single peck and call it a night.”