Chapter 20: You Don't Have Super Powers

CHAPTER 20: You Don't Have Super Powers

“I'm going to kill that bitch with a baseball bat, wrap it around with spikes, dip it in hot sauce and shove if up her freaking a–”

“Okay, Chaeyoung. That's enough.” Tzuyu massaged the shorter girl's shoulder as an attempt to calm her down.

But Chaeyoung ignored her and continued rambling and spitting words instead. “Remember when I said that Sana was the worst thing that ever happened to Dahyun? I take that back. It's Nancy. That dingbat is the worst. I would go up there and tell her to go f–”

Tzuyu placed her palm on Chaeyoung's mouth to shut her up. “Enough, okay? You'll wake Dahyun up.”

After the incident earlier, Tzuyu decided to take Dahyun to her house and let her sleep there for a while since the older girl's house was going to need a full house sanitation, or she figured that Dahyun would probably just buy another apartment near her building. She was that much of a germophobic.

Son Chaeyoung arrived fifty minutes after and when she heard about the news, she was angry. She looked like she was ready to attack and throw an atomic bomb at Nancy. Tzuyu knew that if she could, she would totally do it. And that was how they ended up in the taller girl's kitchen, eating ice cream to chill and calm themselves down.

Chaeyoung just nodded in defeat as Tzuyu retreated her hand back to her sides. “It's just that–” the cub sighed in disappointment. “I thought she was finally the one for her.”

“I didn't.” Tzuyu blurted out nonchalantly, making the shorter girl to look up at her.

“How so? She was nice.”

“With you. Because you're not a threat to her and Dahyun's relationship.” Tzuyu spoke as she walked to her fridge to get some water, offering it Chaeyoung but the latter refused. (A/N: don't be like sOn cHaEyOung. drink your water peeps)

“Elaborate.” Chaeyoung said as she stared at the girl intently.

“No, I'm too lazy.” Tzuyu stated as she placed the glass of water she was holding in front of Chaeyoung's face. “Drink the water or I won't plan your bachelorette party.” she threatened.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes then drank the water in one sitting. “Fine. Let's not waste our time talking about that trollo–”

Tzuyu slapped Chaeyoung's mouth once again, “I told you to stop with the offensive insults.”

“But that's the point of insults! They're supposed to be,” Chaeyoung clapped her hand each word, “offensive!”

“Just shut up.” Tzuyu muttered, leaving Chaeyoung alone at the kitchen as she walked towards Dahyun who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

Tzuyu hated how people just walked over Dahyun's heart as if she didn't have feelings like ‘normal’ people does. What did she do to suffer like that? Dahyun was a sweetheart. She was a good person and would do anything to protect the people around her. But why don't the universe appreciate that and just give her that 'someone' that was deserving of her. Though Tzuyu liked to thing that there was someone else out there for Dahyun, she also wanted that person to be herself. Just Chou Tzuyu.

No. She didn't mean that romantically. She meant that as her best friend. As her sister. It might sound really odd, but she wanted to take care of Dahyun like the latter used to take care of her when they were younger. Dahyun used to always say that she's strong and she can take care of herself, but Tzuyu knew otherwise. Dahyun was just as fragile as her. And it hurts her, of how many times Dahyun had been shattered to pieces by people that weren't even worthy of her heart.