Chapter 8: Sweet Dreams, Dahyunie

CHAPTER 8: Sweet Dreams, Dahyunie

“Dahyunie! Can you believe her?” Sana whined as her mouth curved into a cute pout as she pointed a finger at a laughing Nayeon.

Sana and Dahyun's relationship had improved after their date. The pale girl had been more comfortable towards Sana's affection. It almost felt like it was normal for her. The night after their date, they started texting and calling each other non-stop and even stayed up all the night just to talk about things that makes no sense at all, and Sana loved every bit of it.

“Yes. You are a very loud person.” Dahyun answered honestly as she rocked herself back and forth from where she was sitting.

Nayeon snorted, throwing her head back as she laughed like a child, lightly hitting the person next to her, which was Chaeyoung who just gave her a judging look in response.

Dahyun, Sana, Chaeyoung and Nayeon were scattered around the empty classroom floor with bunch of crumpled papers surrounding them. It was only supposed to be Dahyun and Chaeyoung since they got partnered together for their project, but Sana decided to tag along with the pale girl because she had nothing else to do (and maybe she was just being clingy). No one had a clue why Nayeon was there.

Sana playfully poked out her bottom lip as she studied Dahyun's side profile, “Yah! You're choosing Nayeon over me?”

“I am not choosing anyone. I– I came here to do my project with Chaeng and you– you were being really loud.”

“Do you want me to shut up?” the Japanese leaned her face towards Dahyun's side.

Dahyun's head turned, almost bumping with Sana's then let out a small yelp when she noticed how close the brunette's face was. “I don't know.”

“Okay. Kiss me and I'll shut up.”

Dahyun's ears turned red as her eyes flickered on the older girl's soft lips. Sana's mouth twitched into a smirk when she saw the blue haired girl's reaction.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just eyed the two, wishing for her Mina to be there so she wouldn't have to feel lonely watching the lovebirds. Unfortunate-
ly, Mina had decided to go shopping with her friend, Momo.

On the other hand, Nayeon was just waiting for Dahyun and Sana to just kiss already. She wanted to see Sana's reaction to being kissed by her crush and tease her about it for the rest of her life.

But Dahyun did not kissed Sana. Instead, she just went back to whatever she was doing before. “I don't want you to shut up.”

Sana placed her chin above Dahyun's shoulder, forgetting to ask for permission. But the younger girl didn't flinch which surprised both Sana and even Chaeyoung, who was just silently watching them. Sana surely is something else.

“But I want a kiss.” Sana puckered her lips at the pale skinned girl.

“I will kiss you later.” Dahyun promised as she looked behind the Japanese girl, “After I finish my project.”

Sana's eyes twinkled as she couldn't wait for that ‘later’ “Alright, Dahyunie. I'll let you finish your project then.”

The brunette kissed Dahyun's cheek then ran happily towards the door, leaving Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Nayeon behind.

“Damn. What was that?” Nayeon broke the silence, putting her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulders.

“You let her kiss your cheek.” Chaeyoung voiced, removing Nayeon's arm that was placed around her shoulders.

“I did.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean?”