Chapter 16: See You Around, Doc

CHAPTER 16: See You Around, Doc

Sana wasn't scared at all. Jisoo seemed to be a really fun, friendly and out going person. She was telling random stories about her life as they walk together on their way to the doctor slash Jisoo's cousin. Upon getting to know the girl more, Sana started to be less cautious around her. She just had this weird aura that says ‘you'll be safe with me’ kind of like what she felt whenever she sees Jihyo. It was very welcoming and so mother-like.

Jisoo shifted her eyes at the Japanese girl, “Since I'm the only one doing the talking, can I ask you something?”

“Depends.” Sana replied. She might think that the girl was nice, she wouldn't blurt out random stuff about herself to a stranger that easily.

“Are you some kind of a celebrity? I feel like I've seen you before.”

Sana pursed her lips. Of course she wasn't going to tell her that she owned one of the most famous cosmetic brand in the world. “Not really. I guess I just have one of those faces, you know?”

Jisoo ignored the brunette's statement as she took out her phone. She started tapping and scrolling through it, before looking back at Sana with a shocked expression. “Ha! No! You are definitely famous!” she exclaimed.

“What makes you think that?” Sana frowned.

“You are supposed to be in a meeting with the Kim Corporation, right?” Jisoo alleged as she grinned like a kid.

Sana frowned even more. How did she knew about that? “I don't know what you're talking ab–”

“Yes you do!” Jisoo retorted, “You cancelled on our meeting!”

“What do you mean?” Sana voiced, her forehead creasing as her eyebrows furrowed.

Jisoo stopped walking as she faced the girl with a proud smile on her face. “I am Kim Jisoo. The new CEO of Kim Corp.”

The statement made Sana's eyes bulged. There was no way in hell that this girl owned a company that was much bigger than her own. And Lia informed her that the CEO of the company was a man in his 50's. Or maybe she wasn't paying attention?

“How come?” Sana spoke, completely forgetting about her injured knees.

“It's a long story, actually. I'll tell you after we arrive at my cousin's place.” Jisoo replied then continued to walk, leading Sana.

“We're going to her house?” Sana catechized.

Jisoo nodded her head. “Yeah. Don't worry. It's her day off, and she loves treating patients spontaneously.”

“Wait, what's your cousin's name again?” Sana asked. She couldn't remember if Jisoo already mentioned the name.

“Dahyun.”

Then Sana almost tripped for the second time.

“Kim Dahyun?” the brunette guessed, regaining her composure. Her heart was beating rapidly, both from hearing the familiar name and almost stumbling on the floor. There was no way that it was her Dahyun right? She didn't remember Dahyun taking medicine when they were in college.

“Yeah. You know her?” Jisoo replied, chuckling when she saw how the girl almost fall again.

“I– I'm feeling kind of sick. I think I should just head home and–” Sana tried to reason, clutching her stomach for an effect. She wasn't ready to meet Dahyun.

“Duh. We're literally going to a doctor, Sana. It's their job to heal sickness.” Jisoo quipped, “and we're almost there.” she added, pointing her index finger at the apartment building that was about two blocks away from where they were standing.