Chapter 30: Key Word: Almost

CHAPTER 30: Key Word: Almost

“Just one more stroke and...” Sana trailed off as she moved the brush with white paint on it carefully on her bedroom's wall, overlapping the dull hue of grey, “We're done!”

They were both looking like a mess. Dahyun's hair was down and tousled while her plain black sweater had a white stain on its sleeves, her face also had a little paint scattered on each cheeks. Sana liked the view though. Too much for her liking, but she wasn't complaining. Speaking of the brunette, her lighter locks were tied in an even messier bun, baby hairs falling carelessly yet perfectly on her nape. Her purple t-shirt also had some stains along with her hands.

Weeks after their ‘talk’ about Dahyun's discomfort about Sana's house, the latter decided that maybe it would be a really great idea if they were the ones who would have to do the ‘remodelling’ so they would know exactly what to expect. And that was the main reason of how they ended up here. Inside Sana's now-empty bed room, unexperienced  yet enthusiastically painting the wall.

“It looks really bright.” Dahyun spoke, sitting down on the floor and not caring that her sweatpants might have the stains in them by now too.

Sana smiled at her girlfriend as she dropped the brushes somewhere then sat next to the girl. “Yeah. You like it?”

Dahyun nodded then kissed the Japanese as an answer, but it seemed like the brunette had other plans. Sana wasn't sure what took over her as she slid her tongue on the raven haired girl's bottom lip, sucking on it lightly when the latter opened her mouth. The brunette deepened the kiss even more when she placed her palm on Dahyun's neck and she swore that she felt the younger girl shiver.

And that was until Dahyun let out an unexpected sound.

The raven haired girl widened her eyes then immediately pulled away from Sana who also had a shocked expression on her face.

“Did– did that sound came out of my mouth?” Dahyun frowned, cheeks flushed and lips swollen.

Sana nodded sheepishly, “Yes, baby. You just... Moaned.”

And that sound alone did wonders to Sana's both mind and body. She'd like to hear it again and again and again. Holy God Jihyo. Her cheeks turned as red as a tomato when her brain flashed different pictures of scenarios that the both of them could be doing or the things that she wanted to do just to hear that sound again.

“I did?” Dahyun asked curiously then tilted her head. “Does that mean I want to have sex with you right now?”

Jesus Christ. Dahyun really needed to stop talking about those kind of things or Sana might not control herself anymore. “No! I– I mean– do you? I don't know– You– you will be the one to know that, don't you– don't you think?”

“I need to ask Jeongyeon unnie.” Dahyun mumbled then made a move to stand up, but Sana grabbed her wrist.

“Wait! You're gonna do it now?”

“Yes. I think.”

Sana pulled her down to sit, “You don't have to. It's not like I wanna do it with you right now.” Lies. “It's okay, baby.”

Dahyun looked down at the girl before finally settling herself next to her. “Okay, then. Let's just make out. I liked doing that with you.”

Sana didn't know what's up with her girlfriend today. Again, not that she was complaining. She could make out with the girl for the rest of her life without getting tired.

When Dahyun got herself more comfortable with her seat, she immediately brushed her lips against Sana's. The lips was chaste, but the latter could still feel the hunger and passion. Especially when the raven haired girl's hands started to roam under her shirt, gripping her waste lightly. She didn't know where the hell did Dahyun learned that. She was trying her best not to let out an embarrassing moan, but Dahyun's cold but gentle palms were on her bare skin sending a tingling sensation on the area down there wasn't helping with her situation at all.