Chapter 1: Jihyo's Cafe

CHAPTER 1: Jihyo's Cafe

"Come on, Sana! Please?"

Minatozaki Sana rolled her eyes at her best friend, Hirai Momo as she pushed the latter away from her. She was clinging to her like a monkey, and though Sana loved initiating skinships a lot, she hated it when it comes to her best friend.

"No. The coffee shop is literally just two blocks away from your apartment!" she groaned.

Momo whined purposely to annoy the brown eyed girl, "Yes, but my feet hurts!"

The younger Japanese sighed in defeat, remembering the times when Momo used to help her when she was dying from her cramps. She would often come over and buy her lots of stuff that would make her feel better and even offer a shoulder to cry on whenever she's being a sensitive little brat.

"Fine! But you owe me, okay?" she said as she stood up from the sofa she was sitting on. Momo squealed then ran to her room to give her the money for the coffee then came back with an excited expression on her face. It looked really creepy, in Sana's opinion.

"What's with the face?"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop being weird," Sana glared, "or I'll step on your foot."

The older Japanese just laughed loudly, "Okay, fine. But can I ask for another favor?"

"Whatever." the brunette rolled her eyes, crossing her arm under her chest.

"Say 'hi' to Dubu for me, will you?"

Confused, Sana tilted her head on her side, "Who's that?"

"She works at the cafe and she's a good friend of mine. Just tell her that I'll give her little Davely back tomorrow." Momo answered as she pushed the brunette out of her apartment.

Not really in the mood to protest, Sana let her best friend kick her out.

-

It was a sunny day and there was nothing else Sana loved more than the sun hitting her skin as if it was wrapping her in a very warm hug. She just got out of Momo's apartment and was now on her way to Jihyo's Cafe to buy her friend a coffee. She noticed how the streets were quite busy, which was unusual since it was Sunday. Weren't these people supposed to be at home spending their time with their families?

She arrived at the said cafe then walked towards the counter.

But what she didn't expect was a very cute smiley girl to greet her. Sana was stunned. The girl was wearing an adorable smile. She had an ash blue hair that suits her perfectly, a mono- lidded eye that probably made her look quite unique. Her lips looked naturally soft red and Sana wouldn't mind tas-

She was interrupted when the said girl cleared her throat. "Hello, welcome to Park Jihyo's Cafe! I am Kim Dahyun and I work here every Friday and Sunday. What would you like to order?" the girl exclaimed bubbly and Sana can't help but feel something fluttery in her stomach. She was probably hungry.

Sana smiled softly before opening her mouth, "H-hi, do you usually say your name and work schedule to customers just like that?"

Dahyun nodded, "Yes. Minari thought it was not a good idea, but Chaengie said that it was cool and it might help me make friends and I'm-"

"Dubu! I know you love making friends and all that, but you really shouldn't make the customers wait."

A woman with a cute round eyes interrupted the rambling girl with a concerned, yet smile on her face.