Chapter 28: You Deserve The Best, Kim Dahyun

CHAPTER 28: You Deserve The Best, Kim Dahyun

You look so wonderful in your dress

Son Chaeyoung stood in front of Myoui Mina, holding her hand as gentle as the way she grasps her paintbrushes. She couldn't believe the sight in front of her. Mina looked so ethereal with the way her white gown hugged her perfect figure, her eyes weren't screaming excitement, but a calm happiness that she could only feel when she was with the love of her life, Chaeyoung.

I love your hair like that

The way it falls on the side of your neck

Down your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lies

And people that talk too much

You got that kind of look in your eyes

As if no one knows anything but us

As the two got lost in each other's eyes, the guests were just looking at them with pure adoration. Some even wished to find love that was as  beautiful as theirs, except for a certain brunette and a raven haired girl. They knew they already found one and they weren't planning on letting it go any time soon.

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love

So in love

So in love

So in love

Nayeon sang those parts so flawlessly and effortlessly, her eyes were closed as she focused and let herself feel the soft and serene melody of the song. She was unaware of the lovestruck looks Jeongyeon had been giving her. The latter was so entranced at how mellifluous Nayeon's voice was and if she weren't that deep in love before, she sure as hell was in too deep right now. She wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with her as long as she get to hear that voice evermore.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was silently staring at Momo longingly. She just wished she had enough courage to actually confess to the girl. Sure, she did asked her out before, but that was it. She didn't say anything after that and didn't even say the reason of why she asked her out in the first place. She knew that Momo liked her as much as she did, so what was she so afraid of?

After the two finally said their vow's and awaited ‘I'do's’, the preacher then cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, “And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you wife and... wife. You may now kiss.”

Chaeyoung and Mina immediately smiled like idiots in love when they heard that, so they didn't hesitate to wrap their arms around each other's body as they kissed as gentle as their first, but as passionate as if it was their last.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” the preacher spoke when the newlyweds finally pulled away from each other, “I present to you, for the first time, Mrs. And Mrs. Son-Myoui.”

Then a loud cheers and a bunch of applause surrounded them, but you could still hear Nayeon's cackling. No one had a clue why she was doing that, but it was Nayeon. She had done as lot of questionable things.

“Chaeyoung and Mina! Sitting on a tree! F-U-C-” Nayeon didn't get to finish her words when Jeongyeon immediately muffled them with her palm.

Sana just laughed at how foolish the girl was acting as she made her way towards her girlfriend, who was now talking animatedly with someone familiar. She creased her forehead then walked even further, almost startling Dahyun. The brunette was eyeing the ‘mysterious’ girl scarily as she clinged to Dahyun's arms as a sign of claiming. She didn't know who this woman was, but she was what you call a ‘hot’ girl. Don't get her wrong, Sana knew she was hot as well and she sometimes use that as an advantage, but this time it was different. The girl in front of her just radiated this weird alluring aura and she didn't like it one bit. Especially now that Dahyun was talking to her.