Shopping

Addison's POV
Bryce, Jaden, Noah, Mads, Dixie and I went together to go grocery shopping.

Bryce, Jaden and Noah went to the drinks aisle while the girls went to get the food. Dixie and I went to the junk food aisle and Mads being Mads went to the vegetables and fruit area.

I love fruit, especially berries but veggies, not so much. Dixie and I grabbed 3 bags of potato chips, 2 packs of Oreos, different candy and more stuff.

Mads came back with the healthy food and so did the boys.

Bryce- "that's a lot of food"

"It's ok, you hungry boys will eat it all in a week"

Jaden- "are you calling us fat" he says pretending to get hurt

"Yes"

Jaden- "omg Bryce get your girl" he says like a girl

The boys had gotten white-claws, beer and soda. Mads bought a lot of vegetable and fruit but also bought pancake mix and pasta.

We checked out and the total came out to be $159.99. We spilt the money and quickly payed.

Grabbing almost 10 bags, we hurried to the car. On the drive home, I got a call from Avani saying to come to the furniture store.

When we arrived, we looked for some gray couches so we can put white and pink pillows. We split up and I saw a couch which was perfect. I called everyone and we decided to buy it.

The couch would fit all of us and it was only $1,699 so it was a reasonable price

The person at the front said a moving truck would come to our house in an hour or two with the couch.

We went home and we just made couple of tiktoks and ate lunch. Someone rang our doorbell so we went outside and saw some people moving the couch out of the truck. We opened the back door for them to make the couch to fit and they put it right in the living room for us. Bryce payed them and then we went back to filming tiktoks.

Bryce's POV
I had to film an YouTube video, so I decided to prank all the girls by a break in prank. The boys and I were going to "go to the store" but actually disguise and wear all black to look like robbers. We planned on cutting the lights and then stealing stuff. The girls would kill us after for sure but it was all for the fans.

We decide to do the prank tomorrow afternoon after lunch. It was now 6pm and the girls wanted to make burgers. However, the boys wanted to eat bacon and cheese sandwiches so they made all.

"This is really good" I say taking a bite out of my sandwich

Addison- "thanks Bryce" she giggles

My girl was an amazing cook and I hope she knew that.

Addison's POV
We ate dinner and while the girls and I were cleaning up, the boys were playing beer pong or something. Josh and Anthony weren't playing and I was glad cause those boys would not stop screaming.

Bryce- "hey Addison" he says bringing a camera into my face

"Hi bab- Bryce" I quickly correct myself

Bryce- "so what are you doing"

"Uh cleaning up, why?"

Bryce- "the fans wanna know what you have been up to"

"Well I just moved in with my friends and college is good"

Bryce- "that's cool, now Charli" he says walking to the other girls

Bryce interviews the other girls for whatever he was doing for his YouTube channel. I think it was vlogmas or something. I finish cleaning up and go to the movie theater room with Dixie and Avani.

"What should we watch?"

Avani- "lets watch the grinch!"

"you can never be done watching the grinch" I say and grab the remote

Dixie- "you're right"

I put on the grinch and a little into the movie, Bryce, Noah and Anthony come.

Anthony- "we have been looking for you guys"

Avani- "shhh, we are watching a movie"

They come sit down next to us and watch the rest of the movie. Bryce puts his hand on my thigh and trails it up to my pussy, but I quickly move his hand hinting he was not fingering me with no blanket and our friends were around too.

The movie finished at 10pm and when we came out of the room, the others were no where to be found. Bryce and I headed upstairs when we heard banging against Mads and Jaden's room.

"Guess they are having fun" I whisper to Bryce while laughing

Bryce- "we could have fun too" he winks

"shut up"

Bryce- "make me"

I try to jump onto Bryce, but I was too slow. He bent down picking my legs up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"BRYCE PUT ME DOWN" I scream

Bryce carries me into our room and locks the door behind him. He throws me onto the bed and starts tickling me.

"BRYCE PLEASE" I say laughing

He finally stops and I try to get my breath back.

Bryce- "you're happy I stopped"

"your so evil" I say squeezing his cheeks

Bryce- "I know"

I get up and go into the bathroom. I take off my makeup and do my night time skin routine. I go back to bed and see Bryce on his phone. I go under the covers and snuggle into him and watch him scroll down through tiktok. My eyes started closing and I guess Bryce sensed I was sleepy because he wrapped his arms around my waist and next thing I knew, I was asleep.
——————————————————
Sorryyy for posting late but comment "prank" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌