Friends or Not

Bryce's POV
When me and Addison were doing our last exercise I must have thought it was over and tried standing up but her hands were still on my ankles and not wanting Addison to fall, I pull her on top of me so she falls on me.

As she opens her eyes from the fall, we get lost looking into each other's eyes and then when the bell rang, Addison quickly gets up from me and rushes into the locker room. I look around and see everyone else already gone.

Addison's POV
Before I fell on Bryce. I close my eyes and once I didn't feel like I was falling anymore, I opened them. I see him looking into my eyes and I look back into his getting lost when I hear the bell ring. I get into my senses and run into the locker room to get to my next class. I didn't see anyone else in there so they must have left.

I change into the clothes I was originally wearing and get to my next class. (You can imagine where she goes)

Bryce's POV
After I change, I go to my next class and then think about asking Addison if she wanted to be friends. I hope she wouldn't say no because she had a boyfriend.

1 hour later

I saw Addison walking to her dorm after our last classes finished. I ran to her and yelled for her.

"Hey cupcake!"

Addison- "oh hey Bryce"

"I was wondering if you wanted to be friends or not and I understand that you and have a boyfriend and I hope he won't mind and-"

Addison- "yes Bryce I will be your friend" she says cutting me off giggling

"Ok good" I smile

Addison- "well I gotta go finish up my project with the girls but could you just give me your number"

"Cupcake, you didn't have ask, I would've gave you anyway", I wink at her

Addison- "whatever, now hurry up"

I put my number in her phone and put my contact as Bryce 🥵💕🥺.

She takes her phone and before she walks up the stairs, she gives me a quick wave while I just stand there smiling like a idiot.

I think I'm starting to like her...

Addison's POV
When my last class was over, I was walking to my dorm because the girls wanted me to meet them in there to finish our project. As I was approaching the stairs, I heard a familiar voice yell for me.

Bryce- "hey cupcake!"

"oh hey Bryce"

Bryce- "I was wondering if you wanted to be friends or not and I understand that you and have a boyfriend and I hope he won't mind and-"

"yes Bryce I will be your friend" I say cutting him off giggling

Bryce- "ok good" he smiles

"ok well I gotta go finish up my project with the girls but could you just give me your number"

Bryce- "Cupcake, you didn't have ask, I would've gave you anyway", he says winking at me

"whatever, now hurry up"

He takes my phone putting his number in and after he's done, I take my phone and before I walk up the stairs, I give him a quick wave.

I walk into the dorm and all the girls heads shoot up to me.

Dixie- "where were you Addison?"

"nowhere, it's just that on the way here, Bryce asked me if I wanted to be friends"

Mads- "DID YOU SAY YES???"

"yes Mads, I did"

Avani- "ok girls let's finish this project up so we can hand it in"

I take my laptop out and my mind just starts thinking about Bryce.

Charli- "Addison, why are you smiling?"

"huh? oh, I just saw something funny"

Charli- "oh ok"

We go back into our work and I can't seem to get Bryce out of my mind.

"Addison stop thinking about him, you have a boyfriend," I mentally slap myself.
——————————————————
Have y'all seen Bryce's new YouTube video?!? Braddison is coming back and comment "friends" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌