Project Partners

Addison's POV
Me and Bryce chat for a little bit waiting for the teacher to arrive since we came early when someone who neither of us wanted to see came through the doors.

Fucking Sydney...

Unfortunately, there was an empty spot next Bryce so she walked over and took a spot next to him. I mentally groaned and I could tell Bryce felt the same.

Luckily, before she could do or say anything, the teacher came in and he started to pick out partners. He said a new student who was Sydney and a boy named Austin had joined the class so we will be partners of 4.

Mr. Pussirice said the names of the partner and Bryce and I weren't called yet.

Mr. Pussirice- "our last group will be Addison, Bryce, Sydney and Austin."

Austin came over to us and I heard Bryce heavily sigh. I looked up and got to finally see how he looked like.

 I looked up and got to finally see how he looked like

(I'm sorry 🤮🤮)

Austin- "hey guys" he says looking at me

I could feel Bryce get tense and squeeze my thigh harder.

Since Sydney was sitting next Bryce, Austin came and sat down next to me.

Bryce- "so let's start this should we?"

Sydney- "yes baby we should" she says running her hand down on Bryce's arm

Austin- "are you two dating" he says looking at Bryce and Sydney

Bryce- "n-"

Sydney- "yes we are"

Austin- "uh ok" he says weirdly

"Ok can we get this project done?"

Austin- "yes let's do it!" he says and smiles

I smile back at him and feel Bryce's hand squeeze my thigh again.

I turn to him and see Sydney putting her hand on Bryce's muscle.

I grab my laptop and for the next 30 minutes I had to suffer with Sydney flirting with Bryce and Bryce trying to get my attention by making cute faces. I tried taking his hand off of my thigh but he wouldn't let go. It turned out only Austin and I worked on the project. He was a little touchy with me but I just ignored it.

The bell rang and I quickly packed up my things and headed out the door not waiting for Bryce because even though he was making cute faces he wouldn't stop annoying me.

I walk to my dorm and see the girls sitting doing their work.

Dixie- "ADDISON THE BADDEST BITCH, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?" she yells making everyone else cover their ears.

"I'm doing good and will you please stop yelling MRS. DAMELIOOOO!"

Dixie- "no I will not, that's how I roll"

"I don't know how you survive with her Charli"

Charli- "your right, I don't"

Dixie- "but you guys love meeee"

"Yes we do Dixie" I say and give her a group hug

We do our work for a little more then film some tiktoks

I film some with Mads and Charli then we decide to get some Chick-fil-A.

We eat and chat when Avani tells us to quiet down. We listen closely and then I hear someone moaning from one of the rooms.

We get up and try to see whose dorm the moaning was coming from. The moaning was really loud and it was coming from where Bryce's and the other boys dorm was. We crept quietly and the moaning was getting louder and louder as we got closer. It stopped at dorm 128 and Bryce's dorm was 123.

I hope Bryce wasn't in there fucking a girl or something.

Avani- "let's go downstairs and ask the secretary whose dorm that is" she whispers

We head down to the main office and ask her whose dorm that was.

She was a little hesitant at first about why we were asking her then we just made up a good lie and it finally got her to check.

Secretary- "dorm 128 belongs to Sydney.. I can't seem to find her last name but there's only one Sydney in this college so hope you found your answer" she smiles at us

I turn to the girls and quickly run to Bryce's dorm. I knock on his door but no answer. I try calling him but he doesn't pick up either. I keep knocking when the door opened.

It wasn't Bryce, it was Josh.

Josh- "Addison are you ok?"

"Is Bryce here?" I ask looking for him

Josh- "no I thought he was with you since he didn't come back" he says scratching his head

"Oh ok thanks"

The girls come running to me from the stairs and ask if I found Bryce.

"No Josh said that he thought Bryce was with me since he didn't come back after class ended"

Avani- "addi I don't Bryce would do that to you, he really likes you"

"I know but... what he did before still scares me..."
——————————————————
Uh oh where is Bryce? Addison could be misunderstanding and comment "austin mushroom" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌