Official

Bryce's POV
She blankly stares at me for a few seconds and I start regretting it.

Suddenly, she pulls me up and kisses me.

Addison- "yes yes 100% yes!!!" she says pulling back but I grab to kiss her again

I pull away and smile and she returns it.

"I'm glad to call you my girlfriend"

Addison- "I'm glad to call you my boyfriend!"

Addison's POV
Bryce- "Addison, will you be my girlfriend?"

I just process what happened and stare at him. I realize I'm still staring so before Bryce regrets it, I pull him up and kiss him.

"yes yes 100% yes!!!" I say pulling back but he grabs me and kisses me again.

He pulls away smiling at me and I return it back.

Bryce- "I'm glad to call you my girlfriend"

"I'm glad to call you my boyfriend!"

I can't believe I was dating the hottest guy ever. I mean tony was handsome but when he sent this photo to me.. 🥴🥴

(anyways so-🤮)

(anyways so-🤮)

Bryce- "wanna go back now?"

"Sure"

We dry ourselves up and when Bryce puts his shirt back on, I mentally frown.

Bryce- "you ok cupcake?"

"huh, oh yea" I say putting on my top and sweats.

We go to the car and put our stuff inside. When we sat inside, I had a strong urge of kissing Bryce. Right before Bryce drove back, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged a little hearing him groan, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got on top of his lap. My hands kept running through his hair and Bryce had his hands placed firmly on my waist. I think Bryce was enjoying it too because he kept on pulling me closer to him. I didn't want to move too close cause I know something would happen and I wasn't ready for that stuff with Bryce yet even though I really trusted him. The crazy part is how I lost my virginity with Tony.

We kept on making out for the next 2 minutes when Bryce pulled away.

I looked at his lips and saw them swollen. God I really wanted to kiss him again.

Bryce- "I think we should go now"

"Ok"

He puts one hand on the steering wheel and one on my thigh. I turn on the radio and grab my phone. I go onto tiktok and scroll down my for you page when I see a post of someone who looked just like Jordan. I go onto his page and see the Jordan who harassed me at the pizza place? I scroll through his posts when I see that he dueted me and his caption disgusted me.