Yes

Bryce's POV
I wake up to my alarm and see Addison texted me last night.

Cupcake🧁💖
Hey Bryce, r u awake?
I can't sleep

Sorry and good morning cupcake, I went to sleep and could you meet me in the back garden in 30 minutes?
   READ

Cupcake 🧁💖
Yes I will see you there!
READ

I decide to ask her out on a date in the garden since Addison loves flowers so it was a good spot. I wear a simple looking outfit and get head down.

Addison's POV
Bryce texted me to come to the back garden so I got up, showered and picked out a good outfit. I was feeling confident today so I wore this. (down below)

I did my makeup and hair (as braids) and left to the garden

I did my makeup and hair (as braids) and left to the garden. I haven't been here since college started and it changed so much. I see Bryce sitting on a bench looking down at his phone. I decide to surprise him and slide down the bench like I did with Tony at that party. The difference between Bryce and Tony was that Bryce didn't close his phone and I saw he was on my insta page.

"What you looking at there Bryce?"

Bryce- "at the most beautiful girl"

"Awww" I say and blush

"So why did you call me here" I say grabbing his hands so we can stand up

Bryce's POV
I was stalking Addison's page when someone slid down the bench I was sitting on. I turned my head and saw Addison in a white crop top and leggings with a crop hoodie. God she looked hot.

Addison- "What you looking at there Bryce?"

"at the most beautiful girl"

Addison- "aww" she says and blushes

Addison- "so why did you call me here" she says grabbing my hands so we can stand up

"Before I say anything... did you think I was hanging out with Sydney yesterday?"

Addison- "well I heard moaning coming from the dorm besides you, I think it was 128." We went to the main office to ask whose dorm that was and she said Sydney. I ran upstai-"

"Wait but 128 is Blake's dorm?"

Addison- "I didn't finish.. so after I ran upstairs, the secretary came to us and said she messed up the names since the computers weren't updated yet and Sydney moved dorms."