Morning part 1

Bryce's POV
My alarm wakes me up around 5:45 am so I quickly get up and shower and change into an outfit.

I get Addison and I some breakfast so I can surprise her because I know she will be hungry

I get Addison and I some breakfast so I can surprise her because I know she will be hungry. I get us some pancakes, nutella, fruits and hurry on to Addison's dorm.

I hear crying inside and try to open the door but it was locked

"Cupcake! Are you inside? Open the door!"

Addison- "Bry-" the voice gets muffled

I put the plate of food down on the table beside the door and walk backwards. I run towards the door, breaking it down. I look inside and close my hands into fists ready to attack.

Addison's POV
My alarm rang at 6 am so I woke Avani up and we went to get ready. I showered and changed into this outfit (down below)

I do my makeup and hair and by the time I'm done, I see Avani gone

I do my makeup and hair and by the time I'm done, I see Avani gone. I hear a knock on the door and thought Bryce was here. I open the door and it wasn't Bryce... it was Tony.

"T-Tony?"

Tony- "hi baby" he smirks

"I'm not your baby, you cheated on me with someone... she looked 15"

Tony- "you can't say who I have sex with or not"

"Oh really, what are you doing to do?"

Tony smirks and starts walking towards me closing the door and locking it.

"Tony what are you doing?" I say starting to get a little scared

Tony- "I know you want me to fuck you and punish you for not listening to daddy"

(oh my god 🤮🤮)

"Ew what the fuck, no?"

Tony- "listen here you slut" he says grabbing my wrists

Tony- "you listen to me and if you try to scream, I won't hesitate to tape your mouth" he growls

Tony starts to lift the hem of my shirt but I take my hands and knock his hands down.

"Tony stop" I say starting to panic and tears start rolling down my face.

He backs me up against the wall and starts to being his face closer to me. I move my head cause I knew he was trying to kiss me.

Suddenly I hear someone knocking on the door.

Bryce- "Cupcake! Are you inside? Open the door!"

"Bry-" my voice gets muffled when Tony puts his hand over me.

Tony- "I told you to be quiet" he says angrily

He goes to kiss my neck and I can't move my head since he's grabbing my neck.

I hear someone hit the door and light come from outside.

Tony moves away letting me see Bryce with his hands in fists.

Bryce's POV
I see Tony kissing Addison's neck and her clearly uncomfortable. The worst part was he was grabbing her neck so she couldn't move even if she wanted to. My hands clench into fists and I knew that even if I wanted to beat him up, I couldn't.

Tony let go of her and turned to me with a why the fuck are you here look?

Tony- "what do you want, my girlfriend and I are just about to fuck"

"Bro shut up, your harassing a girl without permission."

Tony- "that's my choice not yours"

"First you fuck my ex girlfriend and now this, you have changed"

Tony- "at least she was hot"

"That doesn't mean you can fuck Addison"

Tony- "you see....this chick has a hot body" he says grabbing Addison's waist

"Bro fuck off and let go of her before I beat your ass"

Tony- "really.." he says taking a pocket knife out and putting a a inch away from Addison's throat

"Don't you dare"

Tony- "try me" he smirks

I look over to Addison and she looks terrified. On top of that, I need a way of saving Addison from that motherfucker...

CLIFFHANGER
——————————————————
This is part one of the morning and comment "save addison" if you want more chapters!

A/N- slow update for the next chapter

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌