Morning part 2

Addison's POV
Tony was holding a knife an inch away from my neck and I could see Bryce didn't know what to do. By now, I was panicking. I wanted to kick tony in his balls and make a run for it, but figured he might cut me. I was debating on what to do when Tony brought the knife closer and stared kissing my neck again. I try to move my head but tony brings the knife even closer hinting he will cut me. I stop moving my head and close my eyes hoping Bryce would do something.

Bryce's POV
I see Tony bring the knife closer to her and my heart beats faster. He stops a few centimeters and starts kissing her neck again. God I need to do something. Addison starts moving her head but Tony brings the knife closer. Addison closes her eyes when I decide to speak up.

"TONY, LEAVE HER ALONE"

Tony stops kissing her and smirks at me.

"Aww, you want to save this slut right here? Why don't you take a seat and watch me fuck her precious pussy."

I freeze and lose all my ideas on how to safe Addison when I hear something from outside. I turn my head and see Mads motioning for me to come. To make Tony think I'm leaving, I sigh and walk out.

(Just pretend the door didn't break and that it was open)

Mads POV
Avani tells me Addison was getting ready when she left the room but now we haven't seen her or Bryce.

"Lets go check up on her"

Avani and I walk to her and Addison's dorm when we suddenly stopped.

"Avani do you hear that?" I whisper

Avani- "it sounds like tony tampon"

I go a little closer and my eyes widen. I turn to Avani and she looks at what I just saw.

Tony was holding a knife and kissing Addison's neck while Bryce was standing there probably thinking what to do.

Avani- "I'll go get the boys, and you get Bryce to come outside then we beat mr. tampon up!" she whispers to me

"Ok"

Avani goes to find the boys and I make noise tying to get Bryce to notice and when he turns around, I motion for him to come outside. I hear him sigh probably making Tony think he's leaving and walks outside.

Bryce- "Mads? Why are you here?" He whispers

"Avani and I saw that tony was harassing addi so she went to get the boys and we can beat his ass"

Bryce- "good idea"

Avani comes back with the boys and we discuss something quickly before that dick does anything to my bestie.

Addison's POV
After Tony says those disgusting words, I wondered why I even dated him in the first place. I see Bryce freeze and turn his head towards the open door. Oh please don't leave Bryce. I hear him sigh and walk out leaving me and Tony all alone. Tony smiles putting the knife away and I move away from him.

Tony- "you have no where to run sweetheart"

"uhh-"

Tony- "come on, I'm going to fuck that little body of yours"

Tony puts both of his hands on the wall blocking me and goes to kiss my neck again.

Suddenly the door bursts opens and Tony is peeled away from me. Mads and Avani pull me into a hug and I hear Tony grunting. I turn and see Bryce, Jaden and Anthony beating Tony up. The girls turn to see where I'm looking at and they smile.

Avani- "come on let's go help them beat up tony tampon" she says to Mads

"Guys, I think the boys have done enough. Let's get the boys off before they beat the guy to death."

Avani and Mads go to get their boyfriends off and I go to Bryce.

"Bryce, you are going to beat him to death, I think he learnt his lesson"

Bryce- "this dick really tried harassing you and I told you that I would do anything for someone I love truly"

I look over to Tony and see that a black eye is forming on his right eye and his lip and nose is bleeding.

"BRYCE HE LOOKS HORRIBLE, PLEASE GET OFF OF HIM"

I start to pull on Bryce's arm and feel him start to calm down.

"Cupcake, why did yo-"

I shut him up with a kiss. He immediately returns it back and I hear the boys hyping him up. I pull away and smile at him.

Jaden- "woooo get that dick Addison"

Mads- "shut up" and hits Jaden's arm

Mads- "don't ruin the moment"

Bryce and Jaden grab Tony up from the floor and shove him outside.

"Thank you Bryce and everyone for saving me"

The boys- "your welcome"

The girls come hug me and that's when we realized the time.

Mads- "GUYS IT'S 7:45!! CLASS STARTS IN 15 minutes and Addison and Bryce didn't eat yet.

Bryce- "shit the food"

We go outside and see the food gone. There was some fruit on thrown on the floor which maybe Tony took as "revenge."

Bryce- "shall we just grab coffee instead?"

"Yes but I'm paying"

Bryce and I go to the Starbucks in the cafe and quickly order. This time I successfully pay.

15 minutes later

The bell rings and I head on to my first class while Bryce goes to his. Before we went, we decided to meet up at the cafe for lunch.
——————————————————
Tony tampon came back but Bryce beat his ass and comment "tony tampon" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌