Girlfriend?

Addison's POV
We were on route which kinda looked familiar to me. Suddenly Bryce pulls over and gives me a blindfold to wear.

Bryce- "we are almost here and I want you to wear this"

"Ok" I say putting it on careful not to ruin my makeup

In couple of minutes, we were here. Bryce opened his door and came to open mine.

He took my hand in his and took my stuff from the backseat. We walked a little when he made me stop.

Bryce- "take off your shoes"

"Why?"

Bryce- "just do it"

I take off my shoes and give it to him. We walk down a few steps and my feet touch sand.

"Bryce we are at the beach!"

Bryce- "yea but just walk a little more than you can take the blindfold off"

Bryce leads me somewhere and I feel a picnic blanket under me.

Bryce- "you can take it off now"

I take off my blindfold and see Bryce used the same picnic blanket and it was decorated in the same way.

Bryce- "I wanted to continue what we did last week"

"I love it Bryce, thank you!"

We sat down and Bryce pulled a bowl out of a bag.

Bryce- "I brought some chipotle bowls for us, I know you love them"

"Ooo thank you!" I smile

We eat and talk and then I help him clean up.

Bryce- "ready to go in the water?"

"Yessss"

Bryce- "don't worrying I felt the water and it isn't cold, it's warm"

"Ok"

I take off my pants and top so I'm in my purple bikini and I feel Bryce's eyes on me.

Bryce- "wow your so beautiful" he says trying to kiss me

"try to catch me" I say dodging his kiss and running into the water

Bryce runs after me and when I don't hear any footsteps behind me, I turn around and see him gone.

Suddenly something grabs me from under the water and I scream.

Bryce- "cupcake it's only me" he says putting me on his shoulders

"You scared me!!!"

Bryce- "oh I did?" he says and throws me into the water

I come back up from the water and see Bryce laughing his head off.

"That was not funny" I say pouting

Bryce- "sorry cupcake but I had to do that"

"Fine then I'm not giving you any kisses for a week"

Bryce- "sorry but please gimme a kiss" he says pouting and pulling my waist forward

He goes to give me kiss but before I can move my head, his lips touch mine and I kiss him back.

(^^like this)

(^^like this)

I didn't want to pull away but we were in the middle of the ocean so I did.

I pulled away and Bryce fixed his hair. God I don't know how hot a man can look.

Bryce- "addison..." he started saying

Bryce never calls me by my real name unless it's serious

Bryce's POV
We finish eating and cleaning up so I ask Addison if she was ready to go in the water.

"ready to go in the water?"

Addison- "yessss"

"don't worrying I felt the water and it isn't cold, it's warm"

Addison- "ok"

She takes off her pants and top so she's left in her bikini and I stare at how hot she is. Then I remember that I should look away before she gets self conscious.

"wow your so beautiful" I say trying to kiss her

Addison- "try to catch me" she says dodging my kiss and running into the water

I run after her and quietly, I go behind her in the water. She looks around and when she was least expecting it, I grab her and she screams.

"cupcake it's only me" I say putting her on my shoulders

Addison- "You scared me!!!"

"oh I did?" I say and throw her into the water

She come back up from the water and I can't stop laughing.

Addison-"That was not funny" she says pouting

"sorry cupcake but I had to do that"

Addison- "Fine then I'm not giving you any kisses for a week"

"sorry but please gimme a kiss" I say pouting and pulling her waist forward

I go to kiss her and before she can move her head, my lips touch hers and I feel her kiss back.

Few seconds later, Addison pulls away and I go to fix my hair.

"addison..." I start saying

I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend and she knows this is serious because I'm calling her by her real name and I don't really do that.

"Addison, will you be my girlfriend?"

CLIFFHANGER
——————————————————
Will Addison say yes or no? Comment "say yes" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌