Gym Class

Addison POV
The bell rang and it was finally time for PE. I went into the locker room and saw the other girls already there. Even Amelie!

I quickly changed into my gym outfit

"Hey Amelie, why have you been so distant lately?"

Amelie- "well I have been kinda dating this boy..."

All the girls- "OMG WHAT'S HIS NAME"

Amelie- "Blake"

"You mean Blake as in one of Bryce's friends?"

Amelie- "uh yeah"

All the girls- "OMG I'M HAPPY FOR YOU BUT IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART I WILL BREAK HIM"

Amelie- "don't worry guys, I don't think that's going to happen" she smiles

"Let's go into the gym and wait for the teacher to arrive"

Bryce's POV
The bell rang and I quickly rushed to the boys locker room in order to change and see Addison before class started.

Bryce's POVThe bell rang and I quickly rushed to the boys locker room in order to change and see Addison before class started

(^^This is what Bryce changed into and he is wearing black shorts underneath)

I rushed out into the gym and saw Addison and her friends sitting on the bleachers waiting for the teacher to arrive.

I was about to walk over to Addison but the teacher came and told us all to sit down.

Addison's POV
The teacher said we would be with partners today doing a workout. I turn my head towards at Mads while she looks at me.

Teacher- "no class I will be picking your partners today"

Class- "ughhhh"

Teacher- "Mads with Jaden, Avani with Anthony, Dixie with Noah, Charli with Josh, Amelie with Blake and Addison with Bryce"

(The rest of class is paired up but I'm not going to put all their names down)

I walked over to Bryce and noticed how huge his muscles were. I must have stood there staring because Bryce smirks and asks, "are you just gonna stare cause I don't mind."

"uh I'm sorry, let's finish this workout so we can get a good grade"

Bryce- "ok lets go cupcake"

"Cupcake?"

Bryce- "yea I'm gonna call you cupcake from on now" he smiles

"No you cannot because I have boyfriend" I say sticking my tongue out at him

Bryce- "whatever you say cupcake" he winks

"Ughhhhhh your so annoying"

The teacher assigned us this workout to do (down below)

We do the workout and after the last exercise, Bryce tries to stand up forgetting I have my hands on his ankle and he grabs me so I start falling on top of him...
——————————————————
This is a little short and comment "gym" if you want more chapters!

Whoever comments first gets a follow from me! 👀

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌