Lunch

Addison's POV
The bell rings and it was finally time for lunch. I go put my laptop back in my dorm and head on to the cafe. I see the boys sitting at one of the tables and the girls getting food. I go to the Italian food section table and get spaghetti.

I go over to the boys and see Bryce got steak and rice

I take a seat next to Bryce and he puts his hand on my inner thigh

I take a seat next to Bryce and he puts his hand on my inner thigh. I bite my lip thanking myself I didn't wear a skirt or shorts today.

We eat and chat about what we will do after our classes are over. I'm almost done with my food when a girl with curly brownish hair comes over to Bryce and sits on his lap. For some reason she looks familiar.

The girl- "hey baby"

I see Bryce gulp and take his hand off of my thigh. I frown mentally missing his touch.

Bryce- "get off Sydney"

"Bryce whose she"

Bryce- "uh well you know uh remember when I kin-"

Sydney- "I'm his girlfriend" she says giving me a fake smile

"Wait...your the girl who fucked Bryce in your car" I say realizing and turn to the girls

Sydney- "that's me" she gives a fake smile at the boys again

Bryce- "Sydney get off" he says holding her waist trying to get her off

Sydney- "aww baby, don't you want your friends to know that we are dating?"

Bryce- "we are not dating, we fucked once and how are you in this school?"

Sydney- "I go to this college duh"

Bryce- "of course" he says sighing

I knew she wasn't getting off any time so I decided to take action.

"He said get off, what are you, deaf?"

Sydney- "and who are you?"

"A human, get your eyes checked"

Sydney- "I don't need to, I clearly have better sight then you" she says getting up from Bryce

I see Bryce sigh of relief and Sydney comes up to me

Bryce- "Sydney what are you doing?"

Sydney- "don't worry baby, let me beat her ass so she doesn't put her nose in our business again"

Bryce- "I'M SERIOUS SYDNEY.. LEAVE!" he yells making everyone in the cafe look at us

Sydney- "jeez babe calm down I'm going" she says looking embarrassed with all the attention around us

She quickly walks out of the door not looking behind her and we returned back to eating.

Bryce- "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT?" he yells to everyone in cafe making them turn back to what they were doing.

I take Bryce's hand and put it back on my thigh where it was before to return the touch. Bryce smirks at me but before our friends notice, he and I finish up our food quickly.

Avani- "going somewhere?" she says looking at us two

Bryce- "nah we just don't want to be late for our next class"

Avani- "yeah ok" she says looking at us in suspicious manner.

Mads drops her fork and goes to pick it up. She brings her head up, puts it back down then back up. I see her eyes widen and the whole table gets confused.

Dixie- "Mads you ok?"

Mads- "uhh umm yea" she says looking directly at Bryce and I

We look at her confused then I realize where Bryce's hand was. I slowly reach down and move Bryce's hand that's when he realizes too.

Everyone at the table still looks confused and I hope Mads wouldn't say anything but I was wrong.

Mads- "Bryce, why is your hand on Addison's thigh... innnnnerr thigh" she states carefully

The girls- "WHAT!!"

Jaden- "wooo I told you Addison was getting that dick" he says

Mads glares at him but Jaden just shrugs his shoulders.

"Uhh Bryce and I should head to class now" I say grabbing him taking our trash with us and throwing it out on the way.

Since we now have the same class so we head on to English. I remember today was the day our partners for the project were gonna be picked.

We go into the classroom and Bryce immediately puts his hand back on my thigh. Guess he was missing the touch as well.
——————————————————
They be getting touchy and comment "partners" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌