Heart Break 💔

Addison's POV
I wake up remembering today is mine and Tony's one year anniversary. I think of surprising him at his house today. Yes his house. He lives around this college so he didn't need a dorm. If you are asking why I don't just stay at his place, it is because I wanted to be with my girls.

I look around and see everyone sleeping. I feel something on my lap and turns out Bryce had laid down on me and sleeping comfortably. I laugh a little bit trying to get his head off but it won't budge. I decide to slide out and put a pillow for him instead. Being careful not to step on anyone I take a shower and put this outfit on.

 Being careful not to step on anyone I take a shower and put this outfit on

I come out of the bathroom and see all of them still sleeping. I decide to get us all breakfast and while I was looking for my phone I heard Bryce call my name.

Bryce- "good morning cupcake, where are you going" he says in his morning voice

"good morning, I'm going to get breakfast for all us since they aren't awake yet."

Bryce- "oh ok I'll just take a shower and come with you"

"ok that's fine, I could always use a extra hand"

Bryce went to his dorm to shower and I kept looking for my phone. I remember calling Tony last night...

"SHOOT TONY!" I mentally yell. I need to see if he called me back. I look around for my phone and find it underneath my blanket. I open my phone which was now at 25% and nope, no calls or messages from Tony. Did he forget today is our anniversary? I must have had a frown on my face because Bryce came back from his dorm looking confused.

Bryce- "cupcake, are you okay?" he whispers

"uh yea I'm fine, let's go get food"

Bryce- "ok"

(^^This is what he wore btw)

I leave a note on the table to tell the girls where we went if they woke up and we head down to the cafe and grab some pancakes, fruit, bacon, and eggs.

It took a long time because there were other hungry people standing in a line too

It took a long time because there were other hungry people standing in a line too. So a half an hour later, we bring back all that food on a huge tray up to my room and see everyone up and ready.

Avani- "there you guys are, we thought you weren't coming back"

Bryce- "sorry, there was a long line but here enjoy the food!"

We all dig in and within the next 10 minutes, the food is gone.

Jaden- "you girls eat like you have never seen food before" he laughs with the other boys joining in

Mads- "shut up Jaden" she says as she hits his arm

Jaden- "ow Mads, I was just kidding," he frowns rubbing his arm

Anthony- "what do you guys want to do today?"

Avani- "what makes you think we want to hang out with you" she says sarcastically

Anthony- "ouch" he says holding his hand to his heart

Charli- "Addison, isn't today yours and Tony's one year anniversary?"

"yea it is and I'm planning to surprise him at his house today since we haven't seen each other since the party!"

The girls- "awwww"

The boys- "awww" they mock the girls

I shoot them a glare and they immediately stop.

"ok guys I'm gonna go to Tony's house now, you guys can do whatever you want"

I grab my things and before I walk out the door, I hear Bryce.

Bryce- "bye cupcake!"

The girls- "cupcake?!?!"

Noah- "apparently that's Bryce's nickname for Addison"

I hear the girls squeal and send winks my way making me blush and I quickly run out the door before the girls start to tease me even though I know they are going to when I come back.

I get into my car and head to Tony's house. I park my car in his driveway and am glad that he is home because his car is there. I thought his parents might be over because there was another car parked on the driveway as well.

I went over to the door and knocked on it but no one answered. I called Tony and he didn't pick up either. I knew he kept a spare key hidden in a spot in his mailbox so I looked around and found it.

Unlocking the door, I heard noises coming from his room. I quietly walked up the stairs, the noises getting louder and louder as I got closer. As I got closer to the door, I realized someone was moaning. I try to open the door and to my luck it's unlocked and as soon as it opens and I look inside, my whole heart breaks into pieces ... Tony was fucking a girl...

CLIFFHANGER
——————————————————-
Ooo finally some tea and comment "taddison is great" or "taddison is trash" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌