Punishment

Bryce's POV
My phone vibrated and Noah's and few seconds later, so did Jaden's. We looked down to see who was calling us and it was Addison. I felt bad pranking them but it was funny.

"Ok guys I'm now going to break into the house from the back door with Noah and Jaden" I say to the camera

I pull the door open and it rings. There was a security system on all the doors leading outside. We hear the girls scream and we try our best not to laugh. We grab some pots and a spoon and start banging on it, making it sound like we were stealing.

Addison's POV
We hear banging downstairs so someone was really stealing our things. We covered our mouths so they wouldn't hear us and I decided to go check cause I needed to save us and our house.

I opened the door and the girls told me not to go but I still went. I crept down the stairs and saw 3 people banging on the pots. One of them saw me and turned to the others making them all notice me.

I scream and try to run back upstairs, but before I can, the lights turn back on and one of them who smelt like Bryce put a hand over my mouth.

"STOP! LEMME GO!" I say but my voice just gets muffled

"It's just us cupcake" the person holding me says taking the mask off

"Bryce?!?!"

Bryce- "sorry baby the fans made us do it"

"You scared me" I pout

Bryce- "sorry"

I go upstairs back to the girls and Charli is crying.

"Oh my god Charli!"

Charli- "addi your okay!" she says and jumps onto me

"Yea it was just Bryce and the boys for their YouTube video" I roll my eyes

Everyone looks pissed and they started to go downstairs. I went with them and they all looked mad. I was mad at Bryce too even though it was just for the fans.

Josh- "bab- Charli are you okay?"

Avani- "excuse me, we heard that"

Josh- "wha-"

Avani- "you almost called her babe!"

Josh- "uh well you se-"

Charli- "yes we are dating" she says and grabs Josh's hand.

The girls- "OMGGGG"

Since it was almost dinner time, we just ordered some Chinese food and called it a day.

Bryce's POV
I think Addison was still mad at me because she didn't say a word to me at dinner. Right now, she was upstairs on Instagram cause it said she was active. I decide to send her a message.

Addi 👶🏼

Cupcake?
READ

What are you doing?
READ

Don't ignore me 🥺
READ

Addison was still ignoring me so I just went upstairs. I open the door to see her under the blanket. I went closer and saw she was changed into my white shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Baby?"

No reply

"Cupcake?"