The Party part 1

Addison POV
Our last class on Friday just ended and me, Avani and Mads were doing our project and gossiping about people in LA University(idk if that is a real college btw). Charli and Dixie had to stay behind after class since they were falling behind in chemistry. Amelie on the other hand had gone to the library saying she needed some books for her class. She has been going out a lot and I'm nothing but worried if she is okay. I was lost in my thoughts when Avani spoke up...

Avani- "have you guys heard what the bad boys did today in the football field?"

Mads-"no.. what did they do?"

Avani- "turns out when some guy bumped into Bryce with his juice, Bryce took Anthony's soda and poured it on the kid."

Mads- "that was so rude and unnecessary," she scoffs with a frown on her face

We worked a little bit more on our project before Dixie and Charli walked into my dorm.

(This is what the dorm looks like, Addison and Avani share a dorm)

Dixie- "hey guys me and Charli heard there was going to be a party tonight"

Mads-"Oh my god, we have to go, come on girls let's put this project aside and go get ready!!!!!!"

Charli- "Madssss we can't forget Amelie, let me call her and then we can get ready together...if she is coming"

Amelie wasn't much of a party girl and we had to beg her to come with us sometimes

Mads and Dixie ran to mine and Avani's closet and started to pick out different types of dresses, crop tops and skirts for us to wear since we had the same size in clothes.

I quickly finished up my work while Charli called Amelie.

Dixie-"ADDISON, YOU NEED TO WEAR THIS"

"Jeez Dix, calm down I'm right here"

Dixie-" oops.. but quick try this on"

She gave me the dress and shoved me in the bathroom to change.

(I was going to put a picture of her wearing a black dress but I couldn't find it, so you can imagine her wearing it)

As I was changing I heard Charli say Amelie wasn't coming. I was starting to get really curious of what she was doing. I know Amelie wouldn't be spending 5 hours at the library. Something was definitely up...
——————————————————
This is part 1 of the party, more chapters are coming soon. Please add this to your library and remember to vote and share! <3